Juvenil A

Galning

Yep him, no idea if he's good or not..either way I think Grimaldo obviously is the best LB prospect we have.

jklz

Yea, got injured in February and is out for the whole season. Grimaldo was, in the majority of games, the best defender we had until Muniesa came back.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He did get injured and he was our best defender but that isn't saying much considering how unbelievably poor the defense was. I think I remember he was amazing linking up with Deulofeu in attack for the first 3 months but then they started putting Deulo on the right more often (although I might be wrong on the order of things).

Ronnie10

I've heard Sandro is back. Hopefully he'll be key in our success, otherwise we failed miserably in Copa de Campeones, despite having plenty of talent.

jklz

Leading 5-2 against Celta at the moment, goals by Babunski, Munir El Haddadi, Cristian Herrera, Pol Calvet and again Babunski.

Sandro also just got subbed in for El Haddadi!

SamperFCB

• Bad luck for Jordi Vinyals. Coach of Barca Juvenil A will miss his entire frontline against Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del Rey Juvenil.
• Injuries and international duties make it a hard job for Barca Juvenil A. Not only missing their three attackers, but also Sergi Samper.
• All together they need to play without: Sergi Samper, Adama Traoré, Sandro Ramírez, Ebwelle, X. Quintillà and Brian.

Gonna be a hell of a job. Curious about our line-up for tomorrow. Going to be something like this I guess:

Munir - Cristian - Maxi Rolón
Babunski - Quesada
Pol
Lucas - Bagnack - Robert - Godswill
Ondoa​

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans