Juvenil A

fiddleford

Juvenil A Fixtures / Training

I'm heading to Barcelona for the match with Getafe on the 10th/11th of April (also going to Barcelona 'B' game with Cordoba on the 7th). Going to be around in Barcelona for a few days and was hoping to check out a youth team game as well but I can't find a full list of fixtures anywhere. Can anyone help? Also would love to see some Barcelona training, know it's unlikely for the first team but even 'B' or Juvenil would be excellent so if anyone can advise on this that would be great as well.

SamperFCB

I'm heading to Barcelona for the match with Getafe on the 10th/11th of April (also going to Barcelona 'B' game with Cordoba on the 7th). Going to be around in Barcelona for a few days and was hoping to check out a youth team game as well but I can't find a full list of fixtures anywhere. Can anyone help? Also would love to see some Barcelona training, know it's unlikely for the first team but even 'B' or Juvenil would be excellent so if anyone can advise on this that would be great as well.
You're a lucky guy I think.. Because Barca Juvenil A will play a VERY important match on the 8th of April against Espanyols Juvenil A and Barca will play home. So you will definitely got a chance to join that match. It's the match between the number 1 & 2 of the competition.

Don't know how to fix the tickets, but I think you can buy them when you're there. Have fun!

fiddleford

Hey thanks for your reply, do you know what time and where the game against Espanyol will be? We get into Barcelona at 1.20pm and were planning on heading to the B Team game which I'm told will be at 16.00 at the earliest but possibly 19.45 at the latest. Is there a site with the Juvenil fixtures? Cheers.

3SamSoccer

Anyone going to follow the Barca youth match today agains the ID2 u14 team from the US? Does anyone have link to watch it live?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Oscar García is leaving at the end of the season... :(

Terrible news really...Based on tidbits I can gather, sounds like Garcia's decision to not continue is tied to Eusebio being extended with the B team...Plus, it seems Oscar has been pursued for first team coaching positions throughout Europe, including Shahktar...All things considered, is this a wise move by the club?...Can they really afford to let a young crack of a manager leave the fold?...Surely they should've given the B job to him at least, non?

Maria

Terrible news really...Based on tidbits I can gather, sounds like Garcia's decision to not continue is tied to Eusebio being extended with the B team...Plus, it seems Oscar has been pursued for first team coaching positions throughout Europe, including Shahktar...All things considered, is this a wise move by the club?...Can they really afford to let a young crack of a manager leave the fold?...Surely they should've given the B job to him at least, non?

Oscar is a friend of Cruyff, just like Pep..Rosell won't stop until he will get rid of everything that reminds him of Johann.

Trequartista

The good
Oscar is a friend of Cruyff, just like Pep..Rosell won't stop until he will get rid of everything that reminds him of Johann.
really?I hate Rosell and all but isnt it harsh to blame everything on the conspiracy theory?
Oscar wants to be a first team manager and he has offers from decent clubs,he would have done the same with Laporta and I am quite sure he will also reject offers from big english clubs to manage their reserve teams because he justs wants to take a step forward and that is not possible at barca nor at england

Maria

really?I hate Rosell and all but isnt it harsh to blame everything on the conspiracy theory?
Oscar wants to be a first team manager and he has offers from decent clubs,he would have done the same with Laporta and I am quite sure he will also reject offers from big english clubs to manage their reserve teams because he justs wants to take a step forward and that is not possible at barca nor at england

From his comments on twitter in the last few months, I believe that he really wanted to coach Barca B..and when he found out that Eusebio will stay, it's understandable that he decided to leave to another club.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Continuity, that aspect is already starting to show cracks under Rosell...Doesn't bode well going forward

Home of Barca Fans