Juvenil A

Maria

I have to say that Samper didn't impressed me today or any time I've watched him this year..in my opinion, Grimaldo and Dongou are the most promising players from this team.

1-3 .....lost :(

down to 10 men for last 10 minutes....

What's worse is that we lost the posession too :D..not worthy of a Barca team.

Tonykross

I've also not been impressed by the Juvenile A midfield,I have watched several of their matches.Eugene and Kamptoum are the two best midfielders in la Masia.

Maria

You are wrong, Sergi is one of the best players Juvenil A

He is one of the best..but when I was talking about not being impressed I was thinking that I don't see him as Xavi's heir or as first team material. I could be wrong, of course.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Yes. Sergi is the most promising midfielder we have now. Great great vision and makes perfect xavi passes.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
He is one of the best..but when I was talking about not being impressed I was thinking that I don't see him as Xavi's heir or as first team material. I could be wrong, of course.

he is only 17 Maria. But he is already making accurate passes and have a great vision. I am feeling very positive about him. too early to predict though.

I Wonder

Maria - And what exactly you are disappointed Sergi? Excellent candidacy in position Xavi, Thiago is better in 17 years. no?

Maria

he is only 17 Maria. But he is already making accurate passes and have a great vision. I am feeling very positive about him. too early to predict though.

I don't know..I liked Espinosa last year more or Thiago when he was younger. As a CM, I think that he should influence our game more and take control of the team, but every time I watched them this season, only Dongou and Grimaldo impressed me.

I see everyone disagrees with me..:blush: We will see him in a few years because at this age is very hard to predict a player's future.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Sergi definitely has the qualities to get promoted . But I doubt it will happen so fast , he needs to complete more hours of play I think.

Maria

Well, yes, he should score 5 goals per game. Samper - CDM

When I was talking about controlling the tempo of a game, I wasn't reffering to the number of goals he scores.

Sergi definitely has the qualities to get promoted . But I doubt it will happen so fast , he needs to complete more hours of play I think.

He's definitely not ready for the B team yet..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Maria getting attacked by everyone for almost criticising Samper :lol:
I haven't seen Samper do anything truly special yet, but he's got solid ball control, that's for sure. If he has the other things needed to succeed remains to be seen.

Both Grimaldo and Patri (I think) got sent of, so we ended up with 9... Dongou played so poorly he felt the need to apologize to his teammates and cules in general :lol:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Sergi Samper is a talentless waste of space and looks like a gibon...

come+at+me+bro.gif

On a side note, his full name is Sergi Samper Montana. He'd fit right in on Hannah Montana with his hair style..

HannahMontanaTheMovieSoundtrack_8142.jpg

Home of Barca Fans