Juvenil B

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Spartak almost score!
How much has been played and what's the score?

Edit: and then 10 seconds later they say it's 0-0 and the game is apparently over or it's half time.

edit 2: it was half-time. second half about to get started

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
One of the wingers (#16 = moha?) had the ball and was running on the right and the bench kept screaming "Kaptoum" for seconds but still he passed it forward and lost the ball :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
First Kaptoum almost scores after a cutback from the left and then a few minutes later the left winger has a great chance. Then Spartak almost score.

jklz

Haha this referee let's everything go. Almost thought he wasn't going to book that Russian guy for that challenge.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
All our chances coming on the counter from the left side, no real connection in midfield and losing way too many balls when they tried to dribble 3-4 players.

Game over! 0-0.

jklz

Aaand full time. A shame that they couldn't get the goal. Topping the group after 3 games. Next game against Dynamo Moscow tomorrow.

kozza

Really didn't see anything special from this team collectively, they play directly forward and don't try to control the game and impose their own pace, but there are some individual talents like the left winger.

jklz

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kaptoum, Tarin, Juanma and Fran are considered pretty good talents right? Is the rest just 'that bad' or what?

kozza

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kaptoum, Tarin, Juanma and Fran are considered pretty good talents right? Is the rest just 'that bad' or what?
I have just watched most of the second half, not enough to judge players individually but collectively I was disappointed, there wasn't automatisms and team spirit that characterizes Barça.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Both Kaptoum and Corredera show glimpses of quality but they often take wrong decisions or overestimate their abilities and lose the ball, not to mention that they're supposed to be the ones who control the game but they're not even close to doing it. Kaptoum was technically superb 3-4 years ago, but he doesn't seem to have added anything to his game, which is a shame.

As for Tarin I haven't seen enough of him, but IMO the defense did pretty well. Same goes for Fran, but he doesn't get to play much at all.

Home of Barca Fans