Juvenil B

jklz

Both Kaptoum and Corredera show glimpses of quality but they often take wrong decisions or overestimate their abilities and lose the ball, not to mention that they're supposed to be the ones who control the game but they're not even close to doing it. Kaptoum was technically superb 3-4 years ago, but he doesn't seem to have added anything to his game, which is a shame.

As for Tarin I haven't seen enough of him, but IMO the defense did pretty well. Same goes for Fran, but he doesn't get to play much at all.

Thanks for the reply. I remember when Kaptoum played a while back, he was supposed to be this cross between Xavi and Zidane.. Guess he doesn't live up to those expectations (of course they are ridiculously high) so far.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Thanks for the reply. I remember when Kaptoum played a while back, he was supposed to be this cross between Xavi and Zidane.. Guess he doesn't live up to those expectations (of course they are ridiculously high) so far.

I haven't watched enough of him to be sure, but I feel like he's done by lack of intelligent movement (with and without the ball)/passing and associative play. Technically he's really good, but there's no connection in midfield.

Tonykross

Technically Kaptoum is very good,I would say he is the most fluid player in masia with the ball,but he is tactically naive and needs to improve more on his passing.he is still very young and has more time on his side to improve.

jklz

Next match in a few minutes against Dynamo Kiev. They're only streaming the Spartak matches though, I think. I suppose this is only a group stage tournament, so if Celtic somehow draws their current game (1-0 ahead now), the team can become champions of the tournament against Dynamo.

Edit: Considering Celtic just scored the 2-0, it will have to wait until tomorrow at least.

Last edited:

jklz

Match finished 2-1, second goal by Buenacasa. A draw tomorrow will be enough to win the group.

kozza

Barcelona Juvenil B have won an international U17 youth tournament in Moscow, Russia, organized by Spartak. #fcblive [via sport]

Ronnie10

Individual awards from Spartak Cup.

Best goalkeeper - Yuriy Scherbakov (Spartak Moscow)
Best defender - Connor Ogilvie (Tottenham)
Best midfielder - Victor Tsygankov (Dynamo Kiev)
Best striker - Sergio Buenacasa Alba (Barcelona)
Best player of the tournament - Mohamed El Ouariachi (Barcelona)

SamperFCB

They lost after penalties (3-1). It was already a surprise that they reached the semi-finals, since this is our least talented generation.

Final between Atlético Madrid and River Plate.

Home of Barca Fans