Kaka

Der Kaiser

He got paid 10m a year for having a courtside seat for one of the best teams in the world. Well played Kaka, well played!

i_bleed_blaugrana

Lol at everyone who says he is overrated...clearly no one actually watched him at Milan. Very excited to see him return home, him behind Baloi and El S should be quite a sight to behold. Kaka, imo, is one of the best counter attacking players of this era as I've never seen a player with so much control over the ball at full speed... Okay :messi: he is pretty good too.

Dat pass from him to Crespo against Liverpool...orgasmic.

As soon as Ronaldo came to Madrid, I knew Kaka's career was gonna take a dip. As long as Kaka is the main attacking outlet in a team, he shines. So I am very confident he will offer a lot to Milan.

Beast

The Observer
Lol at everyone who says he is overrated...clearly no one actually watched him at Milan. Very excited to see him return home, him behind Baloi and El S should be quite a sight to behold. Kaka, imo, is one of the best counter attacking players of this era as I've never seen a player with so much control over the ball at full speed... Okay :messi: he is pretty good too.

Dat pass from him to Crespo against Liverpool...orgasmic.

As soon as Ronaldo came to Madrid, I knew Kaka's career was gonna take a dip. As long as Kaka is the main attacking outlet in a team, he shines. So I am very confident he will offer a lot to Milan.

You do realize from 2009 to 2013 are 4 years...right ?? You do realize that "Dat Pass from him Crespo in Liverpool " was back when Crespo was a football player & Liverpool was a regular champions league team ?
Jesus...

Chainsaw

Killahead

Kaka was bought by Real but Pellegrini didn't want him. It was just another luxury signing by Perez. The guy is just obsessed with making mouthful signings. Pellegrini at the time wanted Robben and Sneijder to stay. But instead Perez sold them both and brought Kaka. Pellegrini didn't know what to do with him really. Then they sacked Pellegrini and there came Mourinho whose style was even more unfit for someone like Kaka to fit in.

Beast

The Observer
Kaka was bought by Real but Pellegrini didn't want him. It was just another luxury signing by Perez. The guy is just obsessed with making mouthful signings. Pellegrini at the time wanted Robben and Sneijder to stay. But instead Perez sold them both and brought Kaka. Pellegrini didn't know what to do with him really. Then they sacked Pellegrini and there came Mourinho whose style was even more unfit for someone like Kaka to fit in.

Look I'm sorry but both managers like counter attacking football and it is what was Kaka main strong points as a player.. that devastating pace on the break he so often did in Milan
If there is anyone to blame for Kaka it's Kaka himself not Jose not Manuel & not Perez , not the Brazilian national team COACHES .. he was played as a starter till he got injured and had so many chances to redeem himself .. he got lazy .. typical Brazilian player mentality LATELY

Chainsaw

Killahead
Look I'm sorry but both managers like counter attacking football and it is what was Kaka main strong points as a player.. that devastating pace on the break he so often did in Milan
If there is anyone to blame for Kaka it's Kaka himself not Jose not Manuel & not Perez , not the Brazilian national team COACHES .. he was played as a starter till he got injured and had so many chances to redeem himself .. he got lazy .. typical Brazilian player mentality LATELY

Mourinho prefers more physical players who could help in defence and pressing and Kaka is hardly one for the job. And the Kaka who has lost most of his explosive runs he used to do at Milan was far from what Mourinho wanted for his ideal team.

About Pellegrini I'm not much familiar with his style, but I remember many reports were talking about this whole thing back then. If my memory serves me correctly even Pellegrini himself ,after getting sacked by Real, mentioned he didn't have much to say about the transfers at his time at Real. Can't remember he mentioned any names as well but, watching Kaka at his team certainly didn't encourage the thought that Pellegrini knows what he's doing with him. And you could not expect him to bench a 67 million guy in his first season. Kaka was just a misfit at Real from the beginning.

Beast

The Observer
Mourinho prefers more physical players who could help in defence and pressing and Kaka is hardly one for the job. And the Kaka who has lost most of his explosive runs he used to do at Milan was far from what Mourinho wanted for his ideal team.

About Pellegrini I'm not much familiar with his style, but I remember many reports were talking about this whole thing back then. If my memory serves me correctly even Pellegrini himself ,after getting sacked by Real, mentioned he didn't have much to say about the transfers at his time at Real. Can't remember he mentioned any names as well but, watching Kaka at his team certainly didn't encourage the thought that Pellegrini knows what he's doing with him. And you could not expect him to bench a 67 million guy in his first season. Kaka was just a misfit at Real from the beginning.

Jose prefer physical at the attack and midfield /defense not creation .. just look at Robben , Ozil .. noting that Kaka is not a small player he is 186 or something
If he lost his explosive runs he can't even help Milan... I know so many Milanista who are pissed off from this move
Pellegrini prefer two withdrawn players behind the two strikers (most of the time in Real or in Villarreal for example ) so it was CR - Kaka behind Ruud/Raul/Benzema- Higuain
Pellegrini had no issues with Kaka arriving , he is his type of player .. Manuel issues was with the club selling the Dutch squad Robben & Sneijder in particular
Kaka also played his best Clasico under Pellegrini in Camp nou and CR was just back from 50 day injury..however as you probably know and read here over the past 2-3 years.. the phrase "Kaka is back " joked by everyone Cule's and Madridista.. he has 1-2 great games than goes on the invisible mood shortly ..
There will be no manager who will love Kaka and know him like Ancelotti and if Carlo himself see there is no way back you can't blame the 3 top managers he had.. or also the Brazil national team managers... if Kaka can provide something you would have seen him especially with a manager who likes nostalgia and old guards like Scolari now and he did try and recalled Kaka & Dinho and you saw what happened

It's all in Kaka's hand to regain his form if he works hard, i wish him the best we made plenty of money off his image but as a player and from a technical point of view he is far from the old Kaka ..

I always thought Kaka was a better creator than a goalscorer. When he was younger at Milan he played a bit deeper and had brilliant vision, for some reason they pushed him further forward and he became almost a striker. Glad he has gone back to Milan, brilliant bit of business to take 60m off Real and get him back for nothing.

Cule4life

The Culest
I always thought Kaka was a better creator than a goalscorer. When he was younger at Milan he played a bit deeper and had brilliant vision, for some reason they pushed him further forward and he became almost a striker. Glad he has gone back to Milan, brilliant bit of business to take 60m off Real and get him back for nothing.

Who thought that Kaka is a goalscorer?

Home of Barca Fans