Karim Benzema

Temptation

He'll still impact them and boost them heavily in the league atleast. Benzema got carried to most of the trophies in his life. He was a meme for a long, long time. Has done fuckall for his country. People like Auba and Cavani were rated higher. 2 years can really change your reputation and rewrite history. I present the classic quote "Football Fans have short memories"..... :lol:

Kane is a better Individual Footballer. Ofcourse you'll have a better career at Real Madrid with all time greats than at fucking Spurs with cloggers.

Finishing? Kane
Heading? Kane
Left Foot? Kane
Long Shots? Kane by a fucking countrymile!
Long pass, vision, passing range? Kane
Dribbling? Benzema
Linkup Play? Benzema
Holdup Play? Kane
Strength? Kane
Pace? Equal
Penalty? Kane
Ball Control? Benzema
Work Rate? Benzema
Mentality? Benzema
Consistency? Kane
15 year old minors? Benzema

Only absolute casuals measure individuals SOLELY on the basis of team trophies lmao. Kane got 30 goals in a dogshit Spurs side in the PL. Benzema is never doing that in his wildest dreams at his very best.

KingLeo10

Let me know when Harry Kane drops 10 CL KO goals in 1 campaign v PSG, City, Chelsea, Pool :lol:

That was no "all time great" RM side. They were bang average without Benz and Courtois.

Temptation

Let me know when Harry Kane drops 10 CL KO goals in 1 campaign v PSG, City, Chelsea, Pool :lol:

That was no "all time great" RM side. They were bang average without Benz and Courtois.

Sure but how many opportunities has he had in the CL?

He played for an all time great team for the majority of his career and got hundreds of such opportunities.

What's to say Kane wouldn't do the same given so many opportunities?

Benzema dropped that wonder season more than a decade into his stint at the club. Took him long enough and then disappeared back to default settings immediately after. 1 season wonder. :lol:

ajnotkeith

Sure but how many opportunities has he had in the CL?

He played for an all time great team for the majority of his career and got hundreds of such opportunities.

What's to say Kane wouldn't do the same given so many opportunities?

Benzema dropped that wonder season more than a decade into his stint at the club. Took him long enough and then disappeared back to default settings immediately after. 1 season wonder. :lol:
I don't know how you call 18 Liga goals in 23 'default settings'. Me reading that leads me to think he must be an amazing player if that's his normal goal rate.

malvolio

A bum who had to wait for Messi and CR to exit the league in order to shine. Good riddance!

L for us as that means Real will get stronger next season.

Temptation

I don't know how you call 18 Liga goals in 23 'default settings'. Me reading that leads me to think he must be an amazing player if that's his normal goal rate.
Decline is obvious and is picking up constant injuries. Probably improved as a goalscorer over the years.

ajnotkeith

Decline is obvious and is picking up constant injuries. Probably improved as a goalscorer over the years.
Injuries yes, but come on, don't make out like he wasn't world class during his career.

Last season was freakish and probably one of the best club campaigns of any player in history. It's normal he won't usually match that.

But in general, his level has still been good, other than the 5 goal season which is always talked about (where he played AM).

Temptation

Injuries yes, but come on, don't make out like he wasn't world class during his career.

Last season was freakish and probably one of the best club campaigns of any player in history. It's normal he won't usually match that.

But in general, his level has still been good, other than the 5 goal season which is always talked about (where he played AM).
Top 5 striker of this era overall.

Lewy Suarez Kane Benz Aguero/Ibra.....

fergus90

It’s going to be Kane. Next year they will get Mbappe.

We must counter that by bringing back the prodigal son Dani Olmo.

Birdy

He'll still impact them and boost them heavily in the league atleast. Benzema got carried to most of the trophies in his life. He was a meme for a long, long time. Has done fuckall for his country. People like Auba and Cavani were rated higher. 2 years can really change your reputation and rewrite history. I present the classic quote "Football Fans have short memories"..... :lol:

Kane is a better Individual Footballer. Ofcourse you'll have a better career at Real Madrid with all time greats than at fucking Spurs with cloggers.

Finishing? Kane
Heading? Kane
Left Foot? Kane
Long Shots? Kane by a fucking countrymile!
Long pass, vision, passing range? Kane
Dribbling? Benzema
Linkup Play? Benzema
Holdup Play? Kane
Strength? Kane
Pace? Equal
Penalty? Kane
Ball Control? Benzema
Work Rate? Benzema
Mentality? Benzema
Consistency? Kane
15 year old minors? Benzema

Only absolute casuals measure individuals SOLELY on the basis of team trophies lmao. Kane got 30 goals in a dogshit Spurs side in the PL. Benzema is never doing that in his wildest dreams at his very best.
Not sure Benzema is better at ball control and linkup play either.
Kane is underrated there as well.

One of the most underrated footballers of all time just because he happened to play for Spurs

Temptation

Not sure Benzema is better at ball control and linkup play either.
Kane is underrated there as well.

One of the most underrated footballers of all time just because he happened to play for Spurs

I'd say Benz is Marginally better in those aspects. Kane doesn't really play quick 1-2s in tight spaces.

I think Kane is better overall and all time. I rate him as the 3rd best CF of this generation.

Home of Barca Fans