Keirrison

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Exactly. We already had a brilliant poacher in Bojan waiting to be given chances. There was no need to sign him. Feel sorry for him tbh.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He was very highly regarded in Brazil but in the end he couldn't make the transition to Europe. He was given his opportunity on two occasions and failed (massively) to grasp them.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
20hu0wx.jpg

yes he is!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
man he's presented only today!!

O lol that would explain

santos have lost their last 2 matches in shoooooocking fashion dominating so much but being completely useless in the final 3rd.. they need a poacher so badly

cant beleive they are pretty much out of the title race so early... shocking

Beast

The Observer
20hu0wx.jpg

yes he is!!
He was never called out as the next anything .. however K9 was ;)
Why in paulista they were sooooooo exciting... now they kinda have been found out... i wish felipao had went there instead palmeiras

Which bring us back to the fact that any out of shape Brazilian does look good over there , Brazil is becoming to the new retirement league

diegomessi

Which bring us back to the fact that any out of shape Brazilian does look good over there , Brazil is becoming to the new retirement league
not retirement league at all (that is MLS).. young player league... really is shocking some times how poory coached and poor decision making int he santos and Ponte matches i watch weekly

Beast

The Observer
Brazil will always have talent but talent without character means nothing on to Europe off to Brazil to play some games

diegomessi

Brazil will always have talent but talent without character means nothing on to Europe off to Brazil to play some games

The end of your statement makes no sense to me??

but i think i get what your saying, Brasil is in danger of falling out as a world power bc the immaturity of the players they produce, you can already see how arrogant neymar is, an 18 year old dancing like a twat after he scores the 4th gol in a match against a 2nd divison team says it all... but still the brasilian league intrigues me with the sheer flashyness put on display...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well the Brazilian league is by far the best outside of Europe, I still watch more Argentinian Primera but the Brazilian league is much wealthier..

Home of Barca Fans