Keirrison

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
looooooool are you serious bro? failed? so ok let's say I am not enrolled in university courses. Does that mean I failed these courses? We bought him because he is a great investment just like Caceres. These type of buy-outs are done to make more profit out of the player and either sell him right away after their loan clause ends or benefit from the player who is still young. Same goes for Caceres. Simple philosophy.

your right, hes been ripping it up at both his loan spells, how dare i, i feel so ashamed.

and your Uni point makes no sense whatsoever.

iced1776

I watched most of his appearances for Fiorentina and they weren't promising. He's a poacher but his positional awareness is very poor, he constantly settles himself behind 2 defenders where its impossible to receive the ball, and he isn't quick enough to pounce on balls like Eto'o was. He seems to have all the qualities people hate from Ibra, without any redeeming ones to make up for it. I would not be disappointed if we just sold him.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Rumor has it that with the change of coaching at Fiorentina plus the management having faith in Babacar and Seferovic (who have to be honest showed as much if not more potential than Keirrison and are younger), Keirrison is to be moved again, this time to Santos.

Something tells me he could be going to Brazil to stay.

B

beautifulgame

I watched most of his appearances for Fiorentina and they weren't promising. He's a poacher but his positional awareness is very poor, he constantly settles himself behind 2 defenders where its impossible to receive the ball, and he isn't quick enough to pounce on balls like Eto'o was. He seems to have all the qualities people hate from Ibra, without any redeeming ones to make up for it. I would not be disappointed if we just sold him.

I haven't watched him since he has came to Europe, but the problem you are describing is a classic case of a lack of confidence in a striker.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Rumor has it that with the change of coaching at Fiorentina plus the management having faith in Babacar and Seferovic (who have to be honest showed as much if not more potential than Keirrison and are younger), Keirrison is to be moved again, this time to Santos.

Something tells me he could be going to Brazil to stay.

hmm i will be happy santos will be even siiicker

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Absolute joke. We've already wasted him in two loan spells now. Maybe they feel he's done so badly his value can't really get any lower, maybe a return home will help his form. Seriously though what a stupid signing, he actually had some potential at one point.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Absolute joke. We've already wasted him in two loan spells now. Maybe they feel he's done so badly his value can't really get any lower, maybe a return home will help his form. Seriously though what a stupid signing, he actually had some potential at one point.

Maybe you're right... let's see... but what a really joke...

Home of Barca Fans