Keirrison

Theconomist

The Hargreaves that played a huge part in us winning the league and champions league? Compared to this Kerrison who never even played a league game or Barca, great comparrsion there...know which one was better value for money

Is argentinan starts with a V ;)

jklz

Cury (intermediary): "In Spain for talks on Neymar? Don't know anything, his agent and I were in Barcelona for the renewal of Keirrison."

:lol:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Good GOD, no! Just NO!

Why would Zubi even consider renewing that waste of space? Things like these make Txiki look a not too bad of an option to have around now...given he was the one who got Barça in the whole Keirrison mess in the first place.

What does that say about Zubi?

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
How times change, I was reading the first couple of pages of this thread for some good lols

F

Flavia

Renewal of keirrison? What? Is this legit? Someone fire zubi if it is.

jklz

It was posted on Barcastuff by the way. It's the same guy that recently said Neymar would come to replace Messi the way Messi did to Ronaldinho.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think that this guy is what we need! I don't know much about him only seen several videos on Youtube but anyway i like his style of playing and stats he's got 16 goals in 16 games it is crazy. Today Palmeiras play against OESTE and most likely palmeiras will win so i am going to watch this game just to know who is this guy and what he can do. Hope he scores a goal :D

If eto'o leaves and most likely he will. Keirrison can be our center forward.

Anyway i hope we can buy him. He is my favourite.

hmm...

Irish_Cules

"I don't know much about him only seen several videos on youtube..................................Anyway I hope we can buy him. He is my favorite."

:lol:

fcbdna

Banned
It was posted on Barcastuff by the way. It's the same guy that recently said Neymar would come to replace Messi the way Messi did to Ronaldinho.

Wow! What a way to make Cury and Neymar look bad! Nice job bro. :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans