Kévin Gameiro

gregorrin10

oh just screw it if this is true...we had the perfect player lined up in Vietto...the 5th 22-year old this summer, the perfect sub and then replacement for Suarez in like 3-4 years...he would then just be coming into his mature years, he'd be experienced enough and he would had multiple years in Barca adjusting to out system under his belt at age 25-26, perfect to take the reign from Suarez.

But now what, we'll buy Gameiro, who's the same age as Suarez!?And then what in 3-4 years? We'll go out and have to buy 1 or even 2 new attackers at once, since Messi is also the same age as Suarez.

And i'm guessing we'll be just stupid enough to actually even pay his whole buy clause in the end as well, another 40 mil for another 29-year old...please don't. I hope we don't have the money anymore to prevent us from doing this stupid mistake. Just sign Vietto for half less and be done with it. After we've had such a great summer, don't screw it up by doing 'another Arda'. I hope MD is right on this one, can't see after a whole summer of buying 22-year old in the hopes of rejuvenating the team, Robert would now settle for another 29-year old for the end. Hope not.

xXKonan

MD within all this madness still says we have an agreement with Atletico for Vietto. in their Gamerio Denial article.

barcafan161

oh just screw it if this is true...we had the perfect player lined up in Vietto...the 5th 22-year old this summer, the perfect sub and then replacement for Suarez in like 3-4 years...he would then just be coming into his mature years, he'd be experienced enough and he would had multiple years in Barca adjusting to out system under his belt at age 25-26, perfect to take the reign from Suarez.

But now what, we'll buy Gameiro, who's the same age as Suarez!?And then what in 3-4 years? We'll go out and have to buy 1 or even 2 new attackers at once, since Messi is also the same age as Suarez.

And i'm guessing we'll be just stupid enough to actually even pay his whole buy clause in the end as well, another 40 mil for another 29-year old...please don't. I hope we don't have the money anymore to prevent us from doing this stupid mistake. Just sign Vietto for half less and be done with it. After we've had such a great summer, don't screw it up by doing 'another Arda'. I hope MD is right on this one, can't see after a whole summer of buying 22-year old in the hopes of rejuvenating the team, Robert would now settle for another 29-year old for the end. Hope not.

You think vietto can really become our main man upfront in the future??

Icarium

Lifestealer
Gamiero is a better goalscorer than Vietto. It would not be that big a disaster. He can improve our squad more than Vietto and doesn't have to keep getting minutes to improve. Although 40M is too much for him and 22M for Vietto doesn't seem bad in comparison.

gregorrin10

You think vietto can really become our main man upfront in the future??

Yes i do. The kid was great in Villareal, proved that La liga suits him, wanted for us to at least 'test the waters' on him with a bid last summer already, but then he choose poorly by joining Atletico, cause their Simeone's hard style doesn't suit him at all. I think he'd be a big success here.

Messi983

My guess is he'll go to Atletico for Vietto and money and we'll have to look for another option.

Welcome Lucas Perez. :robert:

Antimilan

Sevilla will not sell Gameiro for 40m... that's a blatant lie that the management of the club states over and over. The same was for Krychowiak (clause or not selling), but he went for pennies to PSG.

Considering the good relationship between Sevilla and Barca, and us being a sort of feeder club to Barca, I would expect Gameiro to be sold in the region of 20-25m euros, which is a shame for Sevilla of course... but hey, maybe we'll get Vietto in a season-long loan without an option to buy him and screw ourselves over?

spring

Gameiro looks better for me. Also our young players will have a chance in 1st team later, we have great young talents there. Although trying hard to not think about Brazilians for the future then kkk

Home of Barca Fans