Kiko Femenia

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We definitely have to make sure that there's a buyback clause in the deal if Montoya leaves.

If it is Valencia that he heading... forget about it. No way!! Can't be said the same about Getafe though. Although one has to remember they are bought by a Sheikh too, so including a buy-out clause with them is difficult too

iookram

If it is Valencia that he heading... forget about it. No way!! Can't be said the same about Getafe though. Although one has to remember they are bought by a Sheikh too, so including a buy-out clause with them is difficult too

I read a Valencia blog recently, their fans debating on which right back they should get. Montoya did figure in their debate(along with Andreas Beck, a few Segunda right backs and the introduction of their own youth players). And it seems like they have 1 or more right back prospects. So perhaps the inclusion of a buyback clause in any hypothetical Montoya deal with Valencia could be more likely than a straight no.

Each to his own though, I can see where you're coming from in your opinion.

Last edited:
Z

ZiZu

So are you buys saying that Kiko is one for the future rather than the first team squad ??

desoe

So are you buys saying that Kiko is one for the future rather than the first team squad ??

To be honest with you,
in my opinion he is going to follow Keirrison and Henrique in terms of his career in FCB (or to be more specific - the non-existence of a career).
We will probably start loan him over here & over there, year after year, until we finally sell him for a price similar to the one we bought him for. Of course, this is just my feeling about the kid, but in him I see another Barcelona phantom.

Barcafan 2304

Seen a wee bit of Femenia. Probably a long-term signing but like him, very accomplished. Wish him well, have to see if he joins with Sanchez this week!

N

nejcf15

Barcelona and Hercules have a total deal on wing player Kiko Femenia (20) for 2M+variables and are now dealing with the paper work. [md]
Kiko Femenia (20) will sign a three-year contract at Barcelona, with an option for a 4th year depending on number of games played. [md]

Great to hear. 2 millions + variables, our negotiators arent so bad at all.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
is he good? never seen him play before

First time I saw him was a league match against Almeria when he scored an awesome goal, so I decided to watch out for him. Always stands out and definitely has great potential. Not sure if he'll be Barca quality but in any case he'll come cheap so why not.

Home of Barca Fans