Kiko Femenia

USWAY

I'd say 95% done.
Pending the signing by president Rosell later this week, Barcelona and Hercules on Saturday closed the deal on Kiko Femenia. [informacion]

Barcelona pay "2M+2M variables next year" for Hercules player Kiko Femenia (20), who will sign for 4 years, the last 3 at the 1st team. [di]

USWAY

First signing! Nice to get a guy whose already featured in a La Liga side for a year. I suspect we'll see him in the Copa and what not.

Barcafire

I hope he's not another Keirrison or Henrique. Hopefully our new Prez & Co. are better at this sh*t than Laporta.

Bojan_rnr

I hope he's not another Keirrison or Henrique. Hopefully our new Prez & Co. are better at this sh*t than Laporta.

You cant compare those two with Kiko...
Paying ~25 mill. for those two was ridiculous piece of business from Laporta and co.
The 2(to 4) million paid for Kiko can be recouped with one friendly game this summer.

Last edited:
E

ellipse

I don't really understand this signing tbh. Barcelona has so many talented midfielders and forwards coming through the youth ranks, and I know Barca had our eye on Kiko for two three seasons now, he has kind of regressed a bit recently and I think we have better options in La Masia at the moment. I guess the club knows best though, and they obviously still see that he's a potential star in the making.

Home of Barca Fans