Kiko Femenia

USWAY

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Barcelona will allow Barcelona B winger Kiko Femenia (21) to leave if he wants to accept one of the offers he got from Liga teams. [md]

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
what dumb team will sign him.. he really is useless player...

not good enough for Barca B at all

F

Flavia

[h=1]Kiko Femenía and FC Barcelona agree to part ways[/h] www.fcbarcelona.cat
08/26/2013 14:10

FC Barcelona and the Barça B player Kiko Femenía have agreed to rescind the player's contract which was due to expire next year

FC Barcelona and Kiko Femenía have agreed to rescind the player’s contract, which was due to expire on June 30 of 2014.

The footballer, born in Alicante in 1991, signed a three-year contract with Barça in the summer of 2011 from Hércules. Last season, Femenía played a total of 28 matches – 15 as a starter – and he scored one goal.

El Gato

Villarato!
Real Madrid has signed Kiko Femenia, a former Barcelona and Barca B player who fell out of favour at Camp Nou and decided to now join Castilla to restart his career.

A few words from Kiko after his transfer was made official by the official RM website:

"My goal is to get back to who Kiko was before joining Barcelona. Last two years were devastating for me, they brought me down mentally, because beforehand I played for Hercules and then everything changed."

"Before the arrival of Tata Martino my agent told me that Barca doesn't want me anymore. He said it before the pre-season, then he advised me to train with the team. I went there knowing I will not remain in the club. It took a lot for me to stay motivated, because it didn't matter whether I worked well or not. I only got to shake Martino's hand. I didn't get the chance to talk to him."

"I came to Barca with high hopes, but I shouldn't even have started thinking that way, because the next day was the day of disappointments. Everything is different on the inside than on the outside. All the complaints are not towards Eusebio, but towards the club. During these three years I did not get a call from Zubizarreta or from anyone else, no one cared about my well-being. In theory I was supposed to be an important player for Barcelona, but they didn't care from day one."

"In the last season I was supposed to play for the first-team and they did not select me for any Copa Del Rey game and didn't invite me to train with the first team at all."

"I did not feel valued in Barcelona. I need support to function. Real Madrid is doing it really well. They are constantly with me. Toril was really convincing when he called me personally. That's something Barcelona didn't do. Toril gave me more freedom and trust."

"I was always a madridista. I always respected Barcelona, but me and my family support Real Madrid since I was a kid."

-----

Thought I'd post for anyone who cares.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
that sonovabitch Rosell is killing all the good will that Laporta earned for the club by giving chances to the B team players... I hope he gets kicked out and never be a part of the club again. This B team players being faded out complaint keeps on arising lately :(

Home of Barca Fans