Kylian Mbappé

Messigician

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AHAHAHAHAH

" PSG are interested in signing Vinicius Jr but Real Madrid do NOT want to negotiate" 🚨🌕| @FabrizioRomano via @IbaiLlanos #rmalive

Imagine they pay his release clause as a final fuck you to Spanish clubs

FinBarcelonafan

Stunning! 200m for a player who can leave for free in a year was turned down?

It's unheard off

I don't think this will go down well with the other top clubs. They must be scared as shit. If PSG doesn't care about 200 million, what do they care about?

Scary shit to be honest.

fergus90

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AHAHAHAHAH

" PSG are interested in signing Vinicius Jr but Real Madrid do NOT want to negotiate" ����| @FabrizioRomano via @IbaiLlanos #rmalive

Imagine they pay his release clause as a final fuck you to Spanish clubs

Can't be true as they'd be doing Real a favour.

malvolio

easy to do everything on their own terms when you've got a state with trillions in assets backing you. Seriously, they REJECTED a 180m~ bid for a player going free the following year. Money and therefor negotiations doesn't matter to them because it's not an football actual club.

Mate, in a corrupt football world like the current one is, it doesn't matter much. Are they more corrupt than Barto or Perez? Or less ethical?

I don't give a fuck about QSG. Nor do I admire them.

I like their trolling though.

Chelsea has money, Ctiy has money. Aside from that double swoop on Neymar and Mbappe, QSG haven't dropped huge amounts on single players. Are they better or worse than Barca dropping half a billion on Coutinho, Griezmann and Dembele?

Messigician

🚨🌕| @jpedrerol: "Stay calm. This can change."

It's done, when you're at the keep calm stage you know it's fucking done take it from a Barca fan Madridiots

Home of Barca Fans