Kylian Mbappé

Porque

Huge money for 3 years if true. Will just be 26 by then and presumably his next contract can be even bigger.

Getting out of PSG is crazy. Can only wonder how much changes hands off the record too.

El Gato

Villarato!
I have no idea what they promised him but if those numbers are anywhere near true, I wouldn't be surprised if this isnt coming with some financial package to boost Ligue 1.

How do you sign this and not get a guarantee that you'll get better team and better competition at the same time? The QSI link with France and French football has to have swayed this

Messigician

" President Macron called Mbappe and promised him the highest award possible for any French citizen if he started at PSG"

stunning, while Spain sits on its ass pretending they have better things to worry about than football

Newcomer

Apparently, 300 M signing bonus + 100 m net per season :lol:

900 M contract over 3 seasons? :lol: :lol:

If the figures pan out anywhere close to this, PSG need to be banned from football

Except from that fake report from Eurosport.e s, i have not seen anyone reliable mentioning such figures. Until, he actually signs, i won't believe the media about his renewal or his leaving but guys, at least, use your heads. Even if you want to believe the 300 millions renewal fee, it is impossible for him to have 100 millions net salary...

What is most likely is something like 50 millions salary and 150+ millions sign in fee (with a big bonus directly wired from QNB to his mother slush fund making it possibly to 300 millions total but no one should know about it though so media reports are fake).

Zidane82

How much money does he feckin need or want ?

He is an imbecile for wasting even more of his career away for even more money

JamDav1982

The money they are paying Messi/Neymar and Mbappa is insane.

Ruining football and UEFA/other leagues doing nothing to stop it.

Would rather see Real win another three in a row before that mob get a CL.

Football aint what it used to be.

Newcomer

The money they are paying Messi/Neymar and Mbappa is insane.

Ruining football and UEFA/other leagues doing nothing to stop it.

Would rather see Real win another three in a row before that mob get a CL.

Football aint what it used to be.

Football exactly used to be like this once it stopped being just a sport and became a business. Funny to see people cry over potential Real madrid failure to hire Mbapp? when they are historically known for their galacticos policy. "Not what it used to be"...

JamDav1982

No football has never been like this.

Stop spouting nonsense.

You PSG fans appear every year to claim same shite.

Not even remotely like 'Galactico' policy.

gasgas

Haha it's indecent, well let's wait his speech but gosh, let it be true, it would be such mood killer for Madrid lol

Maybe in 2-3 years, we'll be ready to make Camp nou his new home (Agent Messi thanks for your hard work but you still have a job to finish now...)

We dont and wont have that much money

Home of Barca Fans