Kylian Mbappé

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] called me a few days ago almost a conspiracist because I claimed Galtier switched tactics to accommodate mainly Messi

Now we hear something way above this, that Messi has power in the PSG dressing room as well

I do not think it is true though. And Messi and Mbappe are on good terms. Just look at how Mbappe looked when Messi scored that freekick. Messi is 35 and Mbappe 23. Think Messi is mature enough to not create animosity towards someone 12 years his junior.

Messigician

[Espn FC] Galtier on Mbappe: "I'm trying to reassure him by finding out different options. I don't know what the club told him before I arrived."

Nazario1985

Galtier have zero personality.

Mbapee don't want to play as a 9 leaving all the freedom to Neymar & Messi

So they have to find a pure striker for him and bench Neymar ?

Rory

Galtier have zero personality.

Mbapee don't want to play as a 9 leaving all the freedom to Neymar & Messi

So they have to find a pure striker for him and bench Neymar ?

Imagine not wanting to run on to passes from Messi though. I think he wants Neymar gone (which was already heavily rumoured) and is pissed because Neymar is playing as a top 5 player in the world so far this season, no sign of PSG wanting to get rid of a player doing that. Mbappe doesn't have the intelligence or patience to be in a free role contributing to playmaking.

Porque

Mbappe wasn't ready for the Goat to return to his politicking best. What did you think those asado's were for exactly?

They were to stage the coupe my naive little Mbaguette.

Last edited:

feggydinho

Mbappe wasn't ready for the Goat to return to his politicking best. What did you think those asado's were for exactly?

They were to stage the coupe my naive little Mbaguette.

I think he just doesn't want to play for PSG anymore, cause I'm pretty sure he knows that his potential new club won't pay him as much as PSG but that doesn't seem to be his concern. He probably just wants out, so Xavi can contact him the same way he contacted Auba's camp when he was tired of Arsenal.

Most players would've just remained for the money (Barca is a prime example).

Another possibility is that he's just using this to get something from PSG.

Birdy

I do not think it is true though. And Messi and Mbappe are on good terms. Just look at how Mbappe looked when Messi scored that freekick. Messi is 35 and Mbappe 23. Think Messi is mature enough to not create animosity towards someone 12 years his junior.

I am sure Messi doesn't create animosity, it's not in his reclusive nature.
It all stars from that spoiled 23 yr old millionaire

I don't buy that he is on good terms with anyone messing up with his plan of being the star and the absolute monarch of this team

Horatio

You're welcome
I am sure Messi doesn't create animosity, it's not in his reclusive nature.
It all stars from that spoiled 23 yr old millionaire

I don't buy that he is on good terms with anyone messing up with his plan of being the star and the absolute monarch of this team

Things don't add up for me. He might have ego issues but it can't be that bad. He was watching out for Messi when he arrived there. No scandals surrounding his persona. No party animal. Gets along really well with Hakimi who seems well-mannered. Dunno man...irl between Neymar and Mbapp if they were people I'd hang out with, seems like Neymar would the be the one 100x more likely to be beaten up by me over something.

Last edited:

Temptation

It's just Messi and Neymar's PR teams and fanbases teaming up and hating on the real star of the team who has been given a lot of power. :lol:

Mbappe probably has more intelligence than both Messi and Neymar put together(hardly an achievement tbf since both are as thick and colourless as they come and have the personality of a used tissue paper). Mbappe comes across as very driven and mature. He's a Ronaldo fanboy and wants to be the star man of his franchise(yeah I used the word, that's the ground reality of Football in 2022) and needs other players to work for it so that the club can get the best out of him geared towards his strengths just like Ronaldo and Messi had in their pomp. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

Neymar is an utter twat who does pranks and screams like a lil girl. Messi is an unnecessary addition only because of how big a brand he is. In PSG, you can't do anything to 3 players and that's just a death sentence.

Neymar needs to be sold. Mbappe HAS TO BE the main man with Messi feeding him for now while some young talented stars need to be signed creating a more balanced team.

The Barca fans calling out Mbappe's ego are the same people who blindly support a guy who asks for private boxes with another man in a stadium. :lol:

It's just the way how it is in professional Football. If you're at the top as a youngster you'll get insane amount of power.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah it's almost certainly not as bad as made out

Media blow everything out of proportion with him because it's the Qataris and obscene amounts of money and power involved
He's still fairly young and moody
He's also not really faced much authority/prestige from the manager that would ground his feet a bit

The best litmus test would be whether he and Zidane get along or not. If he can't get along with a coach that gets along with so many players he believes in, you know there's nothing to save.

Home of Barca Fans