Kylian Mbappé

fergus90

I love Mbappe but he's definitely stepping out of line with the Instagram post. Publicly whinging about his position is not a sign of maturity.

Just know it's just going to bring more media attention to the circus.

KingLeo10

It's just Messi and Neymar's PR teams and fanbases teaming up and hating on the real star of the team who has been given a lot of power. :lol:

Mbappe probably has more intelligence than both Messi and Neymar put together(hardly an achievement tbf since both are as thick and colourless as they come and have the personality of a used tissue paper). Mbappe comes across as very driven and mature. He's a Ronaldo fanboy and wants to be the star man of his franchise(yeah I used the word, that's the ground reality of Football in 2022) and needs other players to work for it so that the club can get the best out of him geared towards his strengths just like Ronaldo and Messi had in their pomp. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

Neymar is an utter twat who does pranks and screams like a lil girl. Messi is an unnecessary addition only because of how big a brand he is. In PSG, you can't do anything to 3 players and that's just a death sentence.

Neymar needs to be sold. Mbappe HAS TO BE the main man with Messi feeding him for now while some young talented stars need to be signed creating a more balanced team.

:lol: :lol: This post reads like the post of someone who checks under their bed for Messi/Neymar at night

KingLeo10

The discussion was about Mbappe. Football players who have been at Mbappe level or more before such as Thierry Henry are telling Mbappe to rein his ego in.

And here you are foaming at the mouth writing essays about Messi and Ney PR teams and the duo being thick as shit :lol: Anything Barca related lives rent free in your head.

Temptation

My post is about Mbappe too. You're ignorant if you think this is just about Mbappe. One of the biggest conflicts are with Neymar while his relationship with Messi is also iffy. Ofcourse it's all related directly.

Why should you limit yourself only to Mbappe ignoring the other 2 who are very much part of this feud?? Mbappe is just the media scapegoat.

Thierry Henry is on TV. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that you can't say much or speak the unabashed truth on TV. We are faceless posters on an online forum with full liberty to dissect the topic as we wish. Henry is just playing to the gallery.

It's more that anything to do with me lives rent free in your head. Your obsession with anything Rassvet(Rassbum, Rassbeta, all those fancy names you come up with) is also pretty well known. :lol:

Can't help if my take on the situation didn't play into narratives you like.

El Gato

Villarato!
He but a post up about being played centrally after their 0-0 draw with Reims and deleted it.

Not a major sin but was always going to create a media circus.

Well ye, it's immaturity
But in the end it's also his expression of discomfort. He doesn't need to be happy if it does hinder him. Maybe not flaunt it publically, but how else does it change if the club DID promise him there'll be consistency as to how he's used upon signing?
He just doesn't perhaps realise he has bad PR from the contract already.

What he needs is what Henry said - realise the team needs him to be central.
I think he's personally trying to square that with what French NT wants him to be which is LW
But maybe I'm too charitable

Gnidrologist

So, the ninjaturtle is butthurt because ye ole geezeroos, NeyMessi have shown him his rightful place in the pecking order and he wants to leave two months after signing a megabucks contract? What a crybaby lmao. Hope sheiks own his ass hard.

oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

malvolio

So, the ninjaturtle is butthurt because ye ole geezeroos, NeyMessi have shown him his rightful place in the pecking order and he wants to leave two months after signing a megabucks contract? What a crybaby lmao. Hope sheiks own his ass hard.

Pretty much this. Boy thought Neymar and Messi are done. But this season they've been better than him and it hurts.

feggydinho

They're stories of Messi not being comfortable with his position when we got Ibrahimovic around 2010 or so (and I know Pep tried to accommodate Messi then), so it's not strange for a player to say he prefers playing a particular position, and I think he just doesn't want to play for PSG anymore. Probably realized it wasn't worth it

Nazario1985

They're stories of Messi not being comfortable with his position when we got Ibrahimovic around 2010 or so (and I know Pep tried to accommodate Messi then), so it's not strange for a player to say he prefers playing a particular position, and I think he just doesn't want to play for PSG anymore. Probably realized it wasn't worth it

Of course even henry said Pep annoyed him putting him that wide on the left.

But what both did? played like gods and didn't whine on the pitch

He has the right to not be happy with what the coach see for his position (he is not even their yet he does't play a pure 9 yet !), but in the pitch he needs to play for the team and stfu

Sailor Mars

Curious to see if PSG will continue to spend big or cut down a bit after the Qatar World Cup.

They gave Mbappe a huge signing bonus to keep him in a PSG shirt for the WC, but maybe they'd be willing to let him go in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans