Kylian Mbappé

Birdy

He won't maaan. Don't get how any of you'd think that could actually happen.
Also consider Luis Enrique is coach. He won't play along.
Wait and see
Lucho is not calling the shots there. People higher than him decide.

And it is certain, give also their pride issues, that they won't tolerate his stance.
It's either sell now or 1 year in the stands.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There are 2 options:

1. He stays at PSG and he will play (as other mentioned no way he sits on the bench, without him they are crap)

2. Goes to Saudi, stays there for 1 year and then goes to Real

Porque

Big question is if he is still dating that woman who used to be a man. I don't know what the acceptable term for that is the western world these days, but I know the acceptance of it In the Arab world.

If he is, he should definitely move, purely for the fireworks, and to cure world peace and acceptance, one goal at a time.

Horatio

You're welcome
Mbappe should go!
Not surprising.

I guess Saudis can always try to improve their offer though.
Why is it not surprising?
To me this story reeks. There has to be a few ridiculous clauses that have him not take the offer. 700 million for just 1 years worth of work? Come on....
Maybe one clause is he has to be Saudi's ambassador for coming 5 years or something.

Morten

Mbappe should go!

Why is it not surprising?
To me this story reeks. There has to be a few ridiculous clauses that have him not take the offer. 700 million for just 1 years worth of work? Come on....
Maybe one clause is he has to be Saudi's ambassador for coming 5 years or something.

Cause the fixed wages are "only" 200 and something apparently, rest tied up in various bonuses and so on.

So yeah, probably clauses that makes it not all sunshine and roses as it first appeared.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Tf is wrong with that club. This can't be true. Sounds like a teenage girl who threatens to cut herself if boyfriend dumps her.

[Tanzi] In a new letter sent to Kylian Mbappé last week, PSG told the player that should he leave on a free next summer, the club would have to sell key players, reconsider policy of promoting academy players, and sack many employees.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tf is wrong with that club. This can't be true. Sounds like a teenage girl who threatens to cut herself if boyfriend dumps her.

[Tanzi] In a new letter sent to Kylian Mbappé last week, PSG told the player that should he leave on a free next summer, the club would have to sell key players, reconsider policy of promoting academy players, and sack many employees.

Maybe PSG does have a point. As far as FFP is concerned, doesn't a club have to sell enough players/assets/whatever in order to justify spending on new transfers? If Mbappe walks free, doesn't that take away a huge chunk of credit side of PSG's account?

Home of Barca Fans