Kylian Mbappé

Andresito

Staff member
This..

He showed his true ambitions couple years ago. He decided to collect money.
In fairness it wasn't only the money. He's a Parisian and a big symbol in France. I guess he thought he could win CL there, especially when they made big squad investments like Neymar. He tried and it didn't work out. If it did it would count 3x for his legacy than if he manages to win one with Madrid.

Alik

In fairness it wasn't only the money. He's a Parisian and a big symbol in France. I guess he thought he could win CL there, especially when they made big squad investments like Neymar. He tried and it didn't work out. If it did it would count 3x for his legacy than if he manages to win one with Madrid.
He stayed too long though. Shouldn't have repeatedly renewed.

Alik

His bank account begs to differ. No one would turn down that amount of money while playing for a CL top club.
Yes, but the argument was about his footballing ambitions.

He would earn good money playing in both clubs.

It made sense moving to PSG from Monaco as stepping stone, and even believing the project at first. But at some point, that argument was void.

Andresito

Staff member
I am also careful about labeling him as a flop just yet. He has way too much scoring ability to fail this early.

Andresito

Staff member
high-intensity-pressures-per-90-min-among-notable-laliga-v0-0najvur7cktd1.jpeg

MontenegrinCuler

Believe it or not, he was chosen Real Madrid's player of the month.

I have hatewatched almost all of their games so far this season and was trying to figure out what could make anybody who watched those games conclude he was really the best on the pitch.

But then realised it's just a hype attempt from Perez to try and cover up how shit he has been for them so far. Will be interesting to see how many months Perez will have to do this.

Btw, Valverde easily been the best for them in my opinion.

Horatio

You're welcome
Believe it or not, he was chosen Real Madrid's player of the month.

I have hatewatched almost all of their games so far this season and was trying to figure out what could make anybody who watched those games conclude he was really the best on the pitch.

But then realised it's just a hype attempt from Perez to try and cover up how shit he has been for them so far. Will be interesting to see how many months Perez will have to do this.

Btw, Valverde easily been the best for them in my opinion.

Ridiculous pick.

Home of Barca Fans