Kylian Mbappé

KingLeo10

high-intensity-pressures-per-90-min-among-notable-laliga-v0-0najvur7cktd1.jpeg
Laziest star player I've ever seen, in his physical prime.

Horatio

You're welcome
Aye probably not a good idea for us to believe these things as so much is often made up. However, something like this fits his personality it would seem.

For me jury still not out on personality. In some ways seems down to earth. Got along with Messi as well. But no one at PSG seems sad he’s gone for example. Plenty of rumours claiming he indeed behaves like diva.

Maradona37

For me jury still not out on personality. In some ways seems down to earth. Got along with Messi as well. But no one at PSG seems sad he’s gone for example. Plenty of rumours claiming he indeed behaves like diva.
Like many people he's an enigma and not a one-dimensional character.

serghei

I think his technical level is suspicious. Once he loses his acceleration he will decline. He could already be in that phase of his career.

He for sure looks slower and more sluggish. People expect him to keep evolving like an all time great, but I have my doubts we're seeing that caliber of player. What if he's some Kaka instead. Hot stuff for 3-4 seasons and then sharp decline.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think his technical level is suspicious. Once he loses his acceleration he will decline. He could already be in that phase of his career.

He for sure looks slower and more sluggish. People expect him to keep evolving like an all time great, but I have my doubts we're seeing that caliber of player. What if he's some Kaka instead. Hot stuff for 3-4 seasons and then sharp decline.
was first to catch on. rest follows.

Home of Barca Fans