Kylian Mbappé

If the Qataris ever get bored, PSG is fucked. Neymar's wages alone would probably bankrupt them.

PSG's value is less than 4 times Neymar's transfer fee according to this :lol:

Last edited:

Batistuta9

i'd went berserk and go for mbappe just for laughs,i believe monaco would rather sell to us than to psg

I want us to put a bid in for him. Liverpool don't want to sell and he wouldn't cost so much more than coutinho. Get mbappe and dembele for neymar and some fringe players. If they do reach their potential, we could have 2 players that could be among the best for a decade.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
We don't need Mbappe ffs. We just signed our attacker. Midfield is priority. Next summer we can look for a striker. Definitely not this summer.

Zuti

We don't need Mbappe ffs. We just signed our attacker. Midfield is priority. Next summer we can look for a striker. Definitely not this summer.

Not to mention that splashing over 300m on two very young , unproven players ,that both could very well flopp ,would be borderline suicide.

ronniecro

Not to mention that splashing over 300m on two very young , unproven players ,that both could very well flopp ,would be borderline suicide.

since we signed player who already flopped in europe i don't see what would be suicidal about bringing one of the hottest european talents today,except finances obviously

Zuti

since we signed player who already flopped in europe i don't see what would be suicidal about bringing one of the hottest european talents today,except finances obviously

The ideal scenario would be Dembele this summer, and Mbappe next summer after having some insight on how Dembele adapted, Mbappe proly won't be available next summer tho, but that's the ideal scenario. You just don't take a risk with a TALEnT worth 150m and over and that times 2 in one transfer window, both flopping would fuck us over for next 2 seasons at least. Too much risk involved IMO. I'd rather overpay Coutinho, we need a WC MF desperately, and unlike the other two he is a proven player.

Last edited:

Messi983

Man PSG just blew everyone out of the water this window.

I thought Man City could compete with them but it seems even they can't money wise.

They probably could pay 150M for Mbappe but they needed to rebuild their team (especially defense) much more than just investing all money into one or two players, especially forwards where they already have some great young talent. They overpaid for most of their signings this summer but that's expected. I still prefered what they did over PSG though.

Also, I think if City would try do to what PSG did with Neymar that FA would actually look into that deal and possibly sanction them if UEFA wouldn't do anything. Of course EPL would like to see a star like Neymar playing there (every league in the world would) but I don't think they would be as desperate to get him as Ligue 1.

Though in the long run I think this could also work against Ligue 1 if/when PSG will start to win the league for 20 or 30 points. People said years ago that La Liga is not interesting being a two team league but at least Barça and Madrid were usually competing until late in the season for the title to make things interesting. This won't happen in Ligue 1 with PSG bringing Neymar, Mbappe and possibly another top player or two and Monaco on the other hand losing half of their team. It would be hard for them to repeat last season even if they would keep everyone but now it's impossible they'll challenge PSG seriously. I hope I'm wrong but just don't see it happening.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man PSG are so great. They have twice the good young player than us. Twice the good midfielders than us and twice the good defenders than us, but they're still........

quite shit

#6-1

Home of Barca Fans