Kylian Mbappé

Vauk

Banned
How did you come to that conclusion, could you enlighten us. I would also like to learn the Maths behind it.

Dembélé : Assist or goal every 108 minutes
Mbappé : Assist or goal every 70 minutes .....

It's not only the stats , i also watched a fair amount of games from both of these guys , Mbappé came out on top easily

krakdol

Mbappe and Dembele are roughly on the same level. Mbappe is a better finisher but Dembele is better at passing and dribbling.

Stats don't tell the whole story. It's easier making assists to Falcao in Ligue 1 than to Aubameyang in Bundesliga. Aubameyang misses a lot more chances than Falcao...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

It's not only the stats , i also watched a fair amount of games from both of these guys , Mbappé came out on top easily

Ligue 1 vs. Bundesliga though... ;)

raki

Paris proposes for Mbappe a salary which starts at 8M€ and end at 13 M€ with a 1M€ increase every year (5 years contract). 18M€ is the total cost for Paris with tax.

Nobody is crazy to offer 18M€ after tax to a 18 yo player.

Do you even read yourself?

krakdol

I watched tons of Mbappe and Dembélé games and both are pretty great with different strengths and weaknesses. I'm not sure which one is better, Mbappe is the better finisher and Dembélé is the better overall player.

Recently, in France - England game (the only full game they played together), Dembélé came out clearly on top though, with Mbappe being offsides multiple times and having trouble finishing. Just one game though...

Porque

Mbappe will do incredible numbers with Verratti and Neymar supplying him and an ever weaker Ligue 1.

I feel he is a better player than Dembele, but one clearly wants Barcelona and the other doesn't. We got the right guy for us and I think he has the personality to succeed.

raki

It takes both league and CL into account , but if you only take the CL ( you know , the highest level in Europe) into account then the gap is even higher....

dont you have a forum to be?

how looser can you be that you need to use some others club forum to talk shit?

springfield

It's hard to tell who's better, both aren't even playing on high level for a long time yet. I can understand people who think Mbappe is better, or otherwise, but telling twice as good is over the top. Then you are not looking at it unbiased.

KingLeo10

It takes both league and CL into account , but if you only take the CL ( you know , the highest level in Europe) into account then the gap is even higher....

PSG fan trying to remind barca fan of what the highest level in europe is when your team has been nobodies in the competition since its inception. win something first :pique:

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude

I am being pedantic here but even with your quoted stats, he doesn't come out twice as good a player. That's disregarding the arguments against him that I can make for Dembele. Try being objective rather than saying absurdities.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

How so? And who were Monaco's opponents in the CL?

I have my doubts about Dembele and I don't subscribe to the hype but come on, they are two different types of players, I don't now how you drew your conclusion that Mbappe is better simply because he is close to joining your stinking club of PSG...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans