La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Is that really calma calma? It could be he's gesturing to his teammates not to embrace him so he can do his cocky pose celebration?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Is that really calma calma? It could be he's gesturing to his teammates not to embrace him so he can do his cocky pose celebration?

Yeah it's not Calma Calma. He didn't point to himself. Also Suarez is doing really, really well at Sevilla.

I

instinct

they'll be difficult to beat in their current form but it's always great when teams add some good football to La Liga

spark

Paco already has 3 goals and 3 assists this season. A Rodrigo Paco Negredo forward line is up there with the top ones in the league.

Alarcón

Not watching the match but am I right in the assumption that Rodrigo was sent off for taking his shirt off?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not watching the match but am I right in the assumption that Rodrigo was sent off for taking his shirt off?

Nah, he got a second yellow and got sent off for a bad unecessary challenge.

Last edited:

amircule

ByO4r78IAAIVWfk.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
So James will play as a false 9 basically. That probably suits him more than a midfield role in this team.
I hope Elche parks the bus and stay deep no matter what the scoreline is. Or else it will be another trashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans