La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

[tw]<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Most pointsvsLa Liga Top 4:

12 out of15: Barcelona
8 out of18: Valencia
7 out of15: AtléticoMadrid
4 out of18: Real Madrid</p>— Rafael Hernández (@RafaelH117) <a href="https://twitter.com/RafaelH117/status/597134909073969152">May 9, 2015</a></blockquote> <scriptasyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

well ...

Hidz

What a great, great day! Let´s hope the strike is off and we get the title next week after managing to reach the CL final in Berlin!

raskolnikov

[tw]<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Most pointsvsLa Liga Top 4:

12 out of15: Barcelona
8 out of18: Valencia
7 out of15: AtléticoMadrid
4 out of18: Real Madrid</p>— Rafael Hernández (@RafaelH117) <a href="https://twitter.com/RafaelH117/status/597134909073969152">May 9, 2015</a></blockquote> <scriptasyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

well ...

We definitely deserve to be champions more than Real, look at those stats. We had stupid frustrating games where we dropped points we never should, like the malaga ones.
We also deserve the cl more, destroying everyone while they keep scraping by.

Sunny Mir

La Liga - Uncle Perez's league 14/15

I am not yet celebrating but to think a missed Cr penalty could have just given Barça the logs is just..... can't even put it into words. Visca el Barça.

F

Flavia

I really hope we win vs Atletico. Getting el pasillo from depor at Camp Nou would be great.

Devils

I can honestly say.

The past 2 weeks have been some of the most beautiful weeks of football I have experienced as a Barca fan.

Antimadridista1

CEmMOsFWMAA6_Gh.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It feels like RM has had remontadas since january, copa, liga, and this wednesday they have another one :lol:

Catalan Fan

I really hope we win vs Atletico. Getting el pasillo from depor at Camp Nou would be great.

Would also be sweet winning the title in their back yard after last season, was at the game last yr when they spoiled the party !

It's still not over though, people should remember we have won nothing yet.

raskolnikov

Would also be sweet winning the title in their back yard after last season, was at the game last yr when they spoiled the party !

It's still not over though, people should remember we have won nothing yet.

Me too, I nearly died at that game as well. Combination of extreme alcohol intake the day before, not eating anything and waiting for hours in the sun.
Was at the medics after 35 min till the second half.
We did end up fighting Liverpool fans in the hostel and few Atleti fans 2 days later in the bathroom of apollo's during nasty monday's. Still nowhere near the satisfaction a victory in their stadium would give. That would settle the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans