La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalan Fan

Me too, I nearly died at that game as well. Combination of extreme alcohol intake the day before, not eating anything and waiting for hours in the sun.
Was at the medics after 35 min till the second half.
We did end up fighting Liverpool fans in the hostel and few Atleti fans 2 days later in the bathroom of apollo's during nasty monday's. Still nowhere near the satisfaction a victory in their stadium would give. That would settle the score.

If you were in the queue (baking hot day), for the 3rd party tickets at the hotel place then so was I.

Although I had my own ticket via FCB, my mate had one from them, so I had to wait n see.I kept pacing up n down the line checking if the fookers were goin to turn up or not !:lol: I've never let him forget that.

raskolnikov

If you were in the queue (baking hot day), for the 3rd party tickets at the hotel place then so was I.

Although I had my own ticket via FCB, my mate had one from them, so I had to wait n see.I kept pacing up n down the line checking if the fookers were goin to turn up or not !:lol: I've never let him forget that.
Yeah I was there as well, waited 1.5 hour in line for those tickets as well. My friend went to get water and beer and he stayed away for over an hour.
Would have been so epic had Barca won la liga that day, imagine the party afterwards. Unfortunately it wasnt to be, better luck next time:emotions16:

Catalan Fan

Yeah I was there as well, waited 1.5 hour in line for those tickets as well. My friend went to get water and beer and he stayed away for over an hour.
Would have been so epic had Barca won la liga that day, imagine the party afterwards. Unfortunately it wasnt to be, better luck next time:emotions16:

Yeah, although I was so impressed by Barca fans applauding them, when they won.Just wouldn't happen in UK.

On a side note, we went to George Payne after the game to drown our sorrows.Bunch of Bayern Munich fans in the entrance clocked me in my Barca shirt and all quietly chanted Messi, Messi, Messi......

We'll see.......

raskolnikov

1-0 Levante. So happy Real didnt win yesterday otherwise we needed a win against an Atletico that could not afford to lose points, might have cost us la liga.
Now Whatever happens its within our control, we beat atletico or we beat Depor and we are champions.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Atleti will need to spend some real money if they want to stay conteders for La Liga & UCL. The gap in quality between ATM and other clubs like Sevilla and Valencia drastically decreased.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You are the best in-form team in the entire world yet you're scared off ATM who is in a terrible form..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans