La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

They play Valencia next. Should be a good game.

Must be frustrating for Mandžukić for not being allowed to complete a match so far.

Simeone heading the air simultaneously lol

He even attempts at kicking the air just when there is a chance on goal for his team. :lol: I find it endearing. Shows how engrossed he's in his matches, I bet he wishes he could go help his team in-game.

zanela

Scored from it. Damn!

I should zip my mouth. Still the biggest jinx on Earth.

Btw, Danny Potato as Los Che captain must be a piss-take. Should be D.Alves.

Last edited:

zanela

^ So could 've valencia with their chances just prior.

Gayá is some player. Hopefully VAL can keep hold of their canteranos for as long as possible.

Last edited:

Neymessi

The positive thing right now is that we are on top and that is a confidence boost for lucho and players.Real dropped points vs atletico who are a title contending team that we have yet to face and against sociedad who we ourselves don't have a good record against.Other than that real have been impressive enough.We do have a certain edge over real and atletci but I won't get fooled to be optimistic by the table position.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The positive thing right now is that we are on top and that is a confidence boost for lucho and players.Real dropped points vs atletico who are a title contending team that we have yet to face and against sociedad who we ourselves don't have a good record against.Other than that real have been impressive enough.We do have a certain edge over real and atletci but I won't get fooled to be optimistic by the table position.

Real got dominated by Villarreal with their defence having a torrid time, had the yellow submarine stayed up by finishing their chances instead of wasting them and sinking then they would have most probably won.

Real Madrid have one big worry which is inbalance and that will hurt them against any decent side and it looks like Carlo's strategy is just outscoring everyone, BUT they won't be able to outscore everyone, especially not the bigger sides.

PhilS

Very good start, with a big upgrade at forward coming. Munir has been quite the surprise, I think he will be playing quite a bit all season, really helping this team. Rak and Mathieu are starting off better than anyone could have hoped, Neymar is finally looking like the real Neymar. The worst problems on this team so far are that it has 2 #1 keepers, and one of the 5 current forwards is not in best form. But it is quite early, Barca has to be the favorite but not by much over the two Madrid teams. After last spring, we all know that Barca could fade badly over the long season. Or could become absolutely devastating after integrating Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans