La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona agree to freeze their Liga tv money at current 140M with extra money going to other teams, but Real Madrid want rise to 200M [gol]

Obvious.

zanela

No need. Barca already has 2 gems in possession of similar ilk. I hope primera becomes financially healthy to be able to fight off the overtures of the top 2 for its best players. Subsequently raising competition in the league.

Amunt Valencia, Amunt D.Alves! Primera's best GK so far. (now that I've said it, they will turn to shit, no doubt.) :(

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Atleti have been quietly building for a while without the financial backing. Valencia got a new owner this summer and built a decent squad. If the owner doesn't disappear like Malaga's, I think in 2-3 yrs Valencia will definitely make it into La Liga's top teams.

Barring an extreme situation, I just can't see Atleti going through a downfall at least in the next couple of seasons.

I don't have a favored English team but what I like about their league is that their are about 5-7 teams that have the possibility to win the league every year while with La Liga its been only 2 and now 3. Some competition to help the league become better is welcomed.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
5-7 teams ? Nah man they just have 2 teams and they might have 3 teams who can win it :man city , chelsea and maybe man utd in next couple years. Arsenal have been saying that they can win it for 10 years. Same goes for those other teams(spurs , Liverpool ) , I guess that's people hyping the BPL. But I agree with you about Valencia.

BigBarcaBoy

Wasn't too sure about Valencia at first but seem to be getting better and with Negredo to come back, still not convinced about them at the back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans