La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Other liga teams always look toothless against Real. Sociedad was 10x better against us. So frustrating to watch.
OUR PLAYERS make them look like that. Terrible attitude in La Liga. If we played against Sociedad like we did against City/Real we would've thrashed those wankers 5-0.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I always had a disliking for Real Sociedad since when that Gobbi Darko Kovacevic was playing for them. This second half bend over to Real Madrid approve it.

raskolnikov

OUR PLAYERS make them look like that. Terrible attitude in La Liga. If we played against Sociedad like we did against City/Real we would've thrashed those wankers 5-0.

I know, but its frustrating as hell, with Tito it waa the other way around.

Barcadub

Game could have been different if they held on until HT which they deserved to do, and the keeper didnt make that disgusting mistake.

After that their heads dropped, even though Real were dominating.

Babylonian

Take it easy guys.. we're still 2 points ahead n besides we played sociedad 3x till they beat us.. this is football Shit happens..

Ghost

Disgraceful that Real still has a chance.

Haven't they won only like 7 points out of 24 or some shit against the Top5? :facepalm:

Barcafan 2304

I don't expect to see Real to drop points in their remaining six games to be honest, think they will win them all. Atletico have a couple of stern tests. We can afford to draw one game and finish better than Real due to better head to head in the Clasicos. To be honest, with our injuries and current form, I'm not to confident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans