La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

A tie will be enough for Atletico as long as they beat us. Which they will if we're out of the title race by then.

They will beat malaga at the calderon. After losing to levante, rm's result today will be a big boost for them.

FC B

If Atleti win against Malaga then they only need a point from the last match against us. It's in their hands.

I hope it is in our hands too making them champions if can't aspire to the title !

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
That was close... damn. Alves last minute blunder costing even more now. Good thing is atletico beats malaga, they got it. I doubt they'll let it slip now.

Huh?! How do they got it if they beat Malaga? They still have to get one point from Barca if Real win the other 3 matches.

ebc_99

Damn, I'm pissed Real drew. It would have been really exciting if by beating Atletico we win la Liga, might still happen though with Real having to play an extra game hopefully they slip up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

F

Flavia

Huh?! How do they got it if they beat Malaga? They still have to get one point from Barca if Real win the other 3 matches.

If it comes to that, I can see the biggest bus ever to be parked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans