• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Tebas : "Madrid has already won Liga's with come backs":

f43e731e07a2429fe9ca06a2de1be1a0.gif

raskolnikov

A draw is the best result. Atletico will probably rake up more points than Real in the end, but a win gives Real a boost. A draw puts them out of the race completely while we also take a huge lead on Atletico. La liga will be as good as done when we beat sevilla and they draw.

StarLord

It's always fun seeing Madrid lose though. Not to mention the meltdowns which follow :p

True.

A draw is the best result. Atletico will probably rake up more points than Real in the end, but a win gives Real a boost. A draw puts them out of the race completely while we also take a huge lead on Atletico. La liga will be as good as done when we beat sevilla and they draw.

Also true.

Anything other than Los Blancos win is a great result from our POV.

RMU ReBorn

It doesn't matter. You need to get used to play without Messi since he will not play forever :p
Point is Absence of Banega in Camp Nou will be Felt more with Full Strength Barca Squad than it was in Sevilla Few month's ago .I know Messi Can't play for eternity

El Flaco

[tw]702908800576200707[/tw]

Real Madrid has already won three points before the Madrid-derby has even started........ :(

Last edited:

vlad

hope for a draw, if not, then real should win, then its gonna be 11 points from atleti and 9 from real, of course, if barca win against sevilla next day.

Catalan Fan

It's a bit of a shame we don't play before there game really.Although am happy we playing sun night, so I can watch it... it would be more fun if we say got 3pts then sat back n watched them kicking lumps out of each other, fighting over the scraps.Popcorn etc....

Think I'd settle for a draw for Madrid game anyway, the odd red card wouldn't go a miss either.

RMU ReBorn

Expecting A Red card minimum .. it's a must win for both and a derby as fierce as it gets .. Few dives and theatrics by penaldo might do the trick this time ..Atletico is not gonna come back if they concedes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans