La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

All but done now. Comfortable points difference, better h2h against both Madrid teams, also they have to play each other and are still involved in the UCL which they'll surely prioritise as they don't have to worry about other commitments now.

Messi983

Players shouldn't get complacent thinking they already won the league. We've 4 tough games back to back in March-April.

Villarreal vs Barcelona
Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Real Sociedad vs Barcelona
Barcelona vs Valencia

These 4 games are potentially very tough and we could drop points in all 4 of them.

Right now I'm more worried about Rayo and Eibar games.

Do you guys think Villarreal can finish 3rd? I don't think it's very likely but it would be fun if RM had to go to CL qualification. :lol:

CbxTwsLUkAQWm1n.jpg

raskolnikov

I feel neither Madrid nor Atletico will get to 90 points.
Meaning if we get 9 wins or 8 wins and 3 draws it would be easily enough to be champions.
Winning the next 4 sets us up greatly. To be honest its ours to lose now at this point, would be a bottle job.
Looking at the schedules I would predict:
1. Barca
2. Atletico
3. Real
4. Villarreal

barcafan161

Players shouldn't get complacent thinking they already won the league. We've 4 tough games back to back in March-April.

Villarreal vs Barcelona
Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Real Sociedad vs Barcelona
Barcelona vs Valencia

These 4 games are potentially very tough and we could drop points in all 4 of them.
I'm sure the players aren't under rating those teams. Doesn't stop fans doing it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]702250477459628033[/tw]

Would be even better if Atletico won & didn't concede any single goal against PSV.

They just need to score, PSV is missing their biggest goal scorer, and aren't much of a treat even then.

ATM should win this !

Galning

What an achievement of Barça to have won as much as they have done in their entire history. This is how La Liga is now. Imagine how it was under a certain dictator.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hoping for a tie in the Madrid derby. Atletico only has 2 days of rest while Real Madrid is well rested. I hope Atletico will be their usual self when playing Real Madrid on Saturday.

And Grizemann needs to score for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans