La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Rory

Didn't ramos step on Raul Garcia (yes I know he's a play acting merchant) 3 mins after their penalty?

serghei

Like it bailed you out vs Atleti 5 days ago?

Don't think you understood the question. Point out the inconsistencies.

As I just said. Possible penalty to Pique vs Atletico not checked. That's 3 points instead of 1. No biggie, we were shit and didn't deserve the title, but being Real Madrid in Span vs separatists Barcelona surely pays dividends.

soul24rage

I think the penalty call for Marcelo is correct, but Raul Garcia should have also gotten a penalty for the exact same reason.

fergus90

Point the inconsistencies out.

I love this forum. Salt is too good to pass on

I'm predominantly an Aston Villa fan so i'm plenty used to losing so pipe down with the salty jibes you muppet. I also was referring to the general standard of reffing not just where Madrid is concerned. But just for your satisfaction:

1) Celta penalty reversed for no reason against Betis.

2) Ter Stegen penalty save retaken, yet when Atletico took a pen the other day their players were in the box before the player hit the ball, no retake.

3) No replay to check pen for the Pique foul

This is just within the last week.

El Gato

Villarato!
As I just said. Possible penalty to Pique vs Atletico not checked. That's 3 points instead of 1. No biggie, we were shit and didn't deserve the title, but being Real Madrid in Span vs separatists Barcelona surely pays dividends.

serghei man, stick your head in the freezer or something :lol:

I'm predominantly an Aston Villa fan so i'm plenty used to losing so pipe down with the salty jibes you muppet. I also was referring to the general standard of reffing not just where Madrid is concerned. But just for your satisfaction:

1) Celta penalty reversed for no reason against Betis.

2) Ter Stegen penalty save retaken, yet when Atletico took a pen the other day their players were in the box before the player hit the ball, no retake.

3) No replay to check pen for the Pique foul

This is just within the last week.

Sure that's fair.

So what's the conclusion? The same one as ever? Barca not been helped by referees?

Last edited:

serghei

I think the penalty call for Marcelo is correct, but Raul Garcia should have also gotten a penalty for the exact same reason.

That's the whole point. Double standards. No doubt there is reason to give pens for Madrid in some cases, but how they treat other actions is totally opposite, much surprise, to the benefit of Madrid as well.

Rory

i'm predominantly an aston villa fan so i'm plenty used to losing so pipe down with the salty jibes you muppet. I also was referring to the general standard of reffing not just where madrid is concerned. But just for your satisfaction:

1) celta penalty reversed for no reason against betis.

2) ter stegen penalty save retaken, yet when atletico took a pen the other day their players were in the box before the player hit the ball, no retake.

3) no replay to check pen for the pique foul

this is just within the last week.

sotv kro

Porque

The pure inconsistencies with checking VAR and other occasions not. I'm not just referring to Real Madrid games, in general every weekend there is terrible refereeing decisions.

The thing with VAR is that you can find one or two penalties per team in every match. It is just about choosing which ones to call.

They decide to pull back the Marcelo steptoe a full minute after the action once the Madrid attack breaks down. Same type of incident happens minutes later with Raul Garcia and no decision to review.

Home of Barca Fans