La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

vegitot

Thing is when Marcelo down, referee let the match continue so RM can have an advantage to finish their attack. But after they finish with nothing, referee decides to give them a penalty because of VAR.

Why didnt give them when Marcelo down?

raskolnikov

Why cant people admit refs are making Madrid Champion this year? Same as 2012 and 2017.
For those doubting it, why does every 50/50 decision goes their way and whenever its tough they get a penalty or a goal gets dissallowed.

In opposite fashion we get screwed over a lot more. Last match vs Atletico. That would not happen to Madrid.
Madridista's shameless denying of this is laughable. Stolen titles, cant win by themselves.

serghei

Also, notice how these errors don't happen when we have a big edge in points. This only happens when the title fight is close. I still remember the ball going in vs Betis and Valencia 1 meter in. Those 4 points cost us the title in the end.

Rory

It's the 50/50 decisions seemingly ALWAYS going madrid's way that's tough. And the same penalty being given to them not being give to the opposition. I don't think we are good enough to win the league this year but I don't want to lose it on the grounds of referee decisions that could have turned games on their heads.

El Gato

Villarato!
Also, notice how these errors don't happen when we have a big edge in points. This only happens when the title fight is close. I still remember the ball going in vs Betis and Valencia 1 meter in. Those 4 points cost us the title in the end.

Provide evidence for a trend.

Home of Barca Fans