• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Gari

Barcelona is trying to rejuvenate, has removed several veterans, the coach is straining. And what is Real hoping for? Benzema with Ramos? Well, Benzema stands in front and tries to catch the opponent, but he is already old. And next season Modric, Cross, Benzema, etc.? Betis has more chances.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I'd go as far as to say that Emerson was one of the best players for Betis this half , not because he played great but rather how horrible his teammates are playing.

One bad pass after the other.

Richard.H

Emerson looks average compared to Dest. This forum hypes up our youth/players in other teams like crazy. I know Betis is not the best side but IMO if Emerson joins Barca next season he will be backup to Dest and possibly Mingueza too if we don't play 3-5-2.

mc_lovin

Emerson looks average compared to Dest. This forum hypes up our youth/players in other teams like crazy. I know Betis is not the best side but IMO if Emerson joins Barca next season he will be backup to Dest and possibly Mingueza too if we don't play 3-5-2.

Theres a lot to like about Emerson. And I dont think theres anything wrong with hoping he competes with Dest here next season. Much better built for a 433 at the moment as well.

We cant make a ton of profit with him either.

(not that anyone here hyped him up too much)

Last edited:

Joan

Started making some smaller bets again after avoiding it for a few years. Been doing pretty well lately. Waiting for Real for 300 now, but won't be sad if they don't win.

raskolnikov

Betis can really win this but they cant finish to save their life.
At this rate it will be a 1-0 Madrid win with their death by 1000 crosses approach.
Casimero/Benzema goal pr soft penal to bail them out.

Home of Barca Fans