• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Morten

At this score, all we need is a draw vs Atletico and we win the league if we match AM and Real in the other games.

If we win vs Granada we go +1 vs Atletico, and +3 vs Madrid. With a draw with AM, we go + 1 vs Madrid (if they win in that round), and keep the +1 with AM.

Valencia game is huge.

Why you bringing us into this conversation? We are done in the league, more likely to finish 4th than first.

All our focus is now on making the first CL-final in the clubs history(after we traded away all of them for ESL trophies).

Porque

I wouldn't be surprised if Tebas decides to dock us, Real Madrid and Atletico 10 points if we win it, just to make Sevilla champion.

LMTR14

To be fair MATS had a career season in 18/19 and was a big part of us winning LL that season. Though after that I agree he has been disappointing. Maybe the pain from anfield and Bayern was too much

he kept us the 3 points even today with his foot. the anti-ts-camp simply can't be taken seriously whatsoever. especially when you compare his level with that of the defense

Morten

I wouldn't be surprised if Tebas decides to dock us, Real Madrid and Atletico 10 points if we win it, just to make Sevilla champion.

If it means you losing out on your 100th domestic double, im all for it, gladly would sacrifice missing out on CL football.

jamrock

Say what you will about Suarez he is better than the 2 they started up front, & at least offers a treat around the box.

AM attacking is so basic they need a killer in front of goal to finish the 2 clean chances they will create all game.

serghei

Say what you will about Suarez he is better than the 2 they started up front, & at least offers a treat around the box.

AM attacking is so basic they need a killer in front of goal to finish the 2 clean chances they will create all game.

Basically yes. They are so uncreative, that they just can't produce the volume of chances needed to succeed without a killer in the box. Barca is the opposite, we create many chances, so it's no surprise that we're doing pretty well in most games without a real 9.

bismp

Valencia game is huge.

Granada are no bums either...It will be a tricky match,considering our relatively shaky form...

That said,I think the only way we are losing La Liga is due to the crowded match schedule.By the Valencia game we will have played 5 games in two weeks...

serghei

Granada are no bums either...It will be a tricky match,considering our relatively shaky form...

That said,I think the only way we are losing La Liga is due to the crowded match schedule.By the Valencia game we will have played 5 games in two weeks...

Precisely why rotations are important in these packed weeks.

Home of Barca Fans