• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Sevilla won't win this league. This is all primed and ready for Madrid because Barca bottled it like amateurs. Can't believe you have such a great opening and you fuck it up that bad.

Altomonte

I watched RM against Osasuna. Compared to Bar?a, they have the following advantages:
1. Far better GK
2. Quite solid defense, even without Ramos
3. At the end of games, just cross the ball and one of several RM players will step up and score

We play better, have more possession, but our GK is shaky, some defenders are too sloppy and too slow, and we are not very good at scoring corners or crosses.

Therefore, I am not too optimistic about our La Liga title chances. Messi can't just do it all by himself.

El Gato

Villarato!
3. At the end of games, just cross the ball and one of several RM players will step up and score

Or they won’t. And the game will end in a draw. Or they’ll be banging on the door for 40-80 mins and get 0-1 on the other end making them panic. Happened numerous times this season and years prior.

By no means is the above a consistent pattern.

jairzinho

I watched RM against Osasuna. Compared to Bar?a, they have the following advantages:
1. Far better GK
2. Quite solid defense, even without Ramos

We play better, have more possession, but our GK is shaky, some defenders are too sloppy and too slow, and we are not very good at scoring corners or crosses.

Therefore, I am not too optimistic about our La Liga title chances. Messi can't just do it all by himself.

Seems they are mentally tougher as well. Doubt you would see any of their senior players crying at halftime when things get rough.

El Gato

Villarato!
Negredo a true madridista. Having a blinder vs Granada (who RM play in 2 weeks) and decreasing pressure on Villarreal EL spots (who RM will play on MD 38)

Neeraj

The team's lack of character is what is most disappointing. The lethargy, the lack of fighting spirit, when you know it's Granada and the title is on the line. We perpetually have highs and lows as fans - thinking yeah we can still get something out of this team, when we win, and then on the other side, feeling that this team is done, when we collapse.

I think this team has shown once too many times now that it needs a complete overhaul. Philosophy, players, training..just everything. If it were up to me, I'd start there next season. Happy to let Messi go if he wants to, and if he stays, massive salary cut. Get a long term project (Koeman most definitely isn't it). And I say this irrespective of what happens from now on - even if we win every game and La Liga. An 80 point La Liga is just covering the huge gaps.

If we win against Atletico then later in Sunday Real's hypothetical victory against Sevilla will make them league leaders. Sad thing is that although we do not want that scenario we simply can't give 3 points to Atletico after today's victory against Valencia.

soul24rage

ATM – 34 Played, 76 Points
Barca Away, Sociedad Home, Osasuna Home, Valladolid Away

RM – 34 Played, 74 Points
Chelsea, Sevilla Home, Granada Away, Bilbao Away, Villareal Home

Barca – 34 Played, 74 Points
ATM Home, Levante Away, Celta Vigo Home, Eibar Away

Sevilla - 33 Played, 70 Points
Bilbao Home, RM Away, Valencia Home, Villareal Away, Alaves Home

Suddenly, our schedule looks the easiest of the 4 imo.

Win vs ATM and hope that RM loses points to Sevilla to control our own destiny.

Home of Barca Fans