La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Why isn't Militao in the squad? Says 'inactive' on Flashscore

Had a cold

Decent match but should have been wrapped up faster, as usual

News coming out about several injuries in addition to obvious ones are concerning. Benz, Mendy, Nacho all with problems in addition to Rodrygo

serghei

I hope Benzema goes easy on us, man is on fire. Massive test for us this Clasico. Would've been much better if it was on Camp Nou.

OGbarca

Banned
i havent kept as close an eye on standings this season...is it at all possible to actually challenge for the league? or is 2nd the only real possibility?

Messi983

It's possible. Not very likely though imo. I'll get my hopes up a bit if we can get inside 5-6 points off them with like 5 games left.

But for now we should just focus on ourselves and win the remaining games to put pressure on Madrid. Then if they'll bottle it great, if not we'll have a great momentum coming into offseason and next year.

FinBarcelonafan

It's possible. Not very likely though imo. I'll get my hopes up a bit if we can get inside 5-6 points off them with like 5 games left.

But for now we should just focus on ourselves and win the remaining games to put pressure on Madrid. Then if they'll bottle it great, if not we'll have a great momentum coming into offseason and next year.

Even then Real seems to be on a roll. They don't drop points in east games..

jamrock

If we win 8/10 games left this season & draw the next two.

I'd put our chances at 70% we wining the league.

But it's very unlikely we will go on such a run, I just want them to sweat a little.

Morten

If we win 8/10 games left this season & draw the next two.

I'd put our chances at 70% we wining the league.

But it's very unlikely we will go on such a run, I just want them to sweat a little.

I don't see how you can afford to drop points while still winning it, you need 10/10 probably.

Home of Barca Fans