La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

jamrock

I don't see how you can afford to drop points while still winning it, you need 10/10 probably.

I agree with you, but I think 10/10 is impossible, so was tried to be more realistic.

10/10 we almost certainly will win the league.

Bobo32

If Barcelona win the game in hand, they're only 12 points behind leaders Real Madrid, with 18 games to go. There is a saying, less difference in points than games left, and it is still possible...
I think it's possible! Not probable of course, but remember 2004...
Maybe Alves can be a bit like Davids then, and Ferran Torres can be a bit like Ronaldinho lol... But in seriousness, Ferran and Fati together could maybe make a difference, compared to those who played there before, comparable to the one Ronaldinho made back then. And we see collective improvements under Xavi that wasn't seen in years before, I am very positive!

Ok. Barcelona are fresher and I think they'll win.

If Barcelona play like they should play from here, they will take the 2nd place at minimum. I am sure if you do the count on avg points lately you'll see that, and then you factor in inherent class of the squads too, and that Barcelona clearly are in an improvement phase.

In any way, my first post was about it being weak looking for the competition for 4th place, glad you agree about that.

Just bringing up a few old posts... If they win the game in hand now they are at 2nd with 9p up to Madrid and 9 games to go.

It is a realistic possibility, Madrid could very well drop more than 9 points, and Barcelona could very well go clean from here. After the destruction in Madrid, and maybe another unexpected loss in the coming games, Real will be almost broken mentally and questioning themselves, I wonder if they'd be the favourites in the away games vs Atletico or Sevilla in that scenario

Slevinn

Don't think we win it even if we go 10/10.
We won?t win all games left. And neither will Madrid but I think they will get more or less the same amount of points as us.
I fear that this international break broke our momentum and wouldn?t be that surprised if we didn?t win against Sevilla.

I?m hoping that we win the league of course but that just seems like something impossible to me at this point.

El Gato

Villarato!
Last 4 games at Balaidos had minimum 4 goals

No Carlo on the bench bodes well to keep that trend up you'd have thought

Home of Barca Fans