La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Rigged league. Ref vars situation and no hand and calls penalty for Atletico. What a fucking piece of shite league and ref.

Last second of the match too

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
These will cost us second place. Madrid's getting penalties for non penalties every game. Ridiculous.

I think if we play our games like we should, second place shouldn't be a problem. They still have to play Madrid, Sevilla and Real Sociedad, among others.

Sevilla will likely lose points too today.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Everything about that Atletico club is … .

If I were a neutral fan, they would be the least likable club in Spain.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It was a clear elbow from another angle and Atleti played as the better team with 10 men. Imagine rooting for Espanyol anyway, unless they play vs Madrid

FinBarcelonafan

It was a clear elbow from another angle and Atleti played as the better team with 10 men. Imagine rooting for Espanyol anyway, unless they play vs Madrid

The first angle you see it looks like a hand but from behind you notice it doesn't hit hand but knee

At least that was from my stream

Ball only changes way when it hits knee

Morten

We're starting Carvajal at LB and Lucas at RB looks like
Fun times

But why? If Mendy is out, our Castilla LB is surely better than declined Carvajal in the wrong position.
Ok so Ancelotti is conservative, but why not Marcelo at least?

El Gato

Villarato!
Miguel is out, had knee surgery. No other LB in Castilla Carlo likes seems like

Marcelo also out for a week after Tuesday

Nacho got subbed on Tue either with a minor problem or just tired so Carlo might not want to risk aggravating if Mendy supposed to be out for City 1st leg

Home of Barca Fans