La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

They do, when they have 4-5 all time greats and a bunch of world class players.

Otherwise, eh.

Last year they were worse, played a CL semifinal, and Chelsea sentenced the tie in min 85 in the 2nd leg. :lol:

And this year they have super-Vini + Terminator II Jovic.

KingLeo10

Last year they were worse, played a CL semifinal, and Chelsea sentenced the tie in min 85 in the 2nd leg. :lol:

They'll get bounced in QFs. Against Bayern or Pool this team'd get shredded.

Morten

Chelsea dominated us the entire return-leg, it wasn't actually close,

JamDav1982

Would be surprised if Real can make a dent in the CL.

They are doing enough to beat the shite in La Liga and best of the bunch in Spain but doesnt mean all that much in Europe.

Morten

Who said anything about dominating?

You didn't watch the game, i can tell.

It was very obvious that the likes of Modric is done at the very highest level, even if still looking good/great in la liga.

We are not competing with the elite sides until we phase him out, Kroos is lacking in mobility as it is, so cant have a 36 year old playing beside him against the best.

serghei

You didn't watch the game, i can tell.

It was very obvious that the likes of Modric is done at the very highest level, even if still looking good/great in la liga.

We are not competing with the elite sides until we phase him out, Kroos is lacking in mobility as it is, so cant have a 36 year old playing beside him against the best.

Man, what did I say. That Madrid find a way in CL. Last time they were trashed in CL it was a looong time ago. A 0-5 aggregate vs Liverpool around 2007 or 2008 I think.

JamDav1982

Man, what did I say. That Madrid find a way in CL. Last time they were trashed in CL it was a looong time ago.

They have been knocked out in last 16 two of the last three seasons and Ajax thrased them 4-1 at home in one of them.

Dont always find a way.

Last edited:

Messi983

FT Levante 0-0 Osasuna. 24 league MATCHES WITHOUT A WIN FOR LEVANTE. A LaLiga record, equaling Sporting Gijon from 97/98.

Well, at least we're not Levante level bad yet. Unlucky for them they don't play us before April. :lol:

Also, I think their team is quite solid so have no idea why the're struggling so much.

Amazing start for Rayo.

https://twitter.com/2010MisterChip/status/1467510026449346564

RAY 1-0 ESP (FT) - El Rayo have added 22 of 24 possible points at home in La Liga 2021-22. A total of 23 teams had such a start in the 21st century leagues and 22 of them finished the championship in the top 6 (the only one that did not do so was Oviedo 2000-01, which declined).

Also didn't know that fact about Oviedo, pretty incredible they were relegated in that season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans