La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why? I'll rather Atleti win the league.

I don't think they will, at this point I am resigned to Real Madrid winning the league, all I care about is whether we can make it to top 4, or top 6 now. Therefore I'd celebrate any points dropped by the likes of Atletico, Sevilla, Real Sociedad, Betis, Villarreal etc., unless if it is against Madrid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think they will, at this point I am resigned to Real Madrid winning the league, all I care about is whether we can make it to top 4, or top 6 now. Therefore I'd celebrate any points dropped by the likes of Atletico, Sevilla, Real Sociedad, Betis, Villarreal etc., unless if it is against Madrid.

Our fight to make 4th place is not with Atletico though. They are a better team and will get top three along with Sevilla easily in the end. It's the Real Betis, Villarreal and Sociedads we need to hope drop points.

I don't think we make it in the end though unless Ansu starts playing like a World Class forward or if we bring in someone who can make an impact in a positive way....

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Crazy defending from Militao there.

Edit : Benzema injured , your boy Jovic is playing [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Finishius speed burst is scary. He got so much better with those heavy touches that used to make him lose the ball on the drive too

Home of Barca Fans