• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Nagelsmann was subpar. Can't moan too much about the sacking. It was coming. They should have done it sooner and gave Tuchel more time to make an impact. As it is... the City game is too soon I feel.

jamrock

City ard definitely beating bayern, with haaland they have someone that will put away their chances.

If walker didn't get injured last season they would hbs beaten Madrid.

This Season it's between, Napoli, Madrid and city for the CL, everyone else is just their to make up the numbers.

serghei

City ard definitely beating bayern, with haaland they have someone that will put away their chances.

This Season it's between, Napoli, Madrid and city for the CL, everyone else is just their to make up the numbers.

Don't know about Napoli. Who did they beat of note outside a trash Liverpool? The other side of the draw is very weak. Wouldn't be surprised to see Benfica making it from there to the final.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I don't know about that. I think we have seen plenty of times when Haaland was isolated and rendered ineffective. Bayern will dominate the play, City's best chances are those counters where Haaland might become useful. We will see.

serghei

I don't know about that. I think we have seen plenty of times when Haaland was isolated and rendered ineffective. Bayern will dominate the play, City's best chances are those counters where Haaland might become useful. We will see.

Bayern will most certainly not dominate the play, that's the only thing that is clear in the tie.

serghei

Only thing I'm curious in these games, above all others, is what sort of gifts will likes of Ederson, Kepa or Sommer will make for Benzema. They look primed to join the list as this season's Santa Klaus for Karim.

jamrock

Don't know about Napoli. Who did they beat of note outside a trash Liverpool? The other side of the draw is very weak. Wouldn't be surprised to see Benfica making it from there to the final.

Every time I've seen them play this season they are just so very good, wonderfully well coached team, with a few players who are having the seasons of their lives, Serie A isn't what it use to be, but for me their probably the best team in Europe this season.

So I think they can make the final.

serghei

Every time I've seen them play this season they are just so very good, wonderfully well coached team, with a few players who are having the seasons of their lives, Serie A isn't what it use to be, but for me their probably the best team in Europe this season.

So I think they can make the final.

I've seen them vs Lazio, Inter, and Milan, 3 of the other top 5 sides, and they showed some serious problems in defense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern will most certainly not dominate the play, that's the only thing that is clear in the tie.

Well, Bayern did dominate the play against most possession-based teams such as us and PSG etc., so I think they will do the same against City. We will see.

serghei

Well, Bayern did dominate the play against most possession-based teams such as us and PSG etc., so I think they will do the same against City. We will see.

Lost possession vs us, and shot stats in Munich as well. PSG are a shit team so not even worth mentioning.

Horatio

You're welcome
I have said 1.5 months ago Napoli is never winning the CL. They lack experience against truly top contenders.

Morten

After Napoli got crushed by Milan in their recent league match, i'm not so sure i trust them anymore.

Yes, league games are different from knock-outs, but perhaps Milan is a bad match-up for them.

Birdy

I have said 1.5 months ago Napoli is never winning the CL. They lack experience against truly top contenders.

They might get out to AC Milan.
The 0-4 was a wake up call.

Also domestic sides playing against each other in Europe have different dynamics

Horatio

You're welcome
Napoli reminds me of Atalanta but with prettier football. Atalanta was crushing Serie A that season then completely folded against a meh Real Madrid in CL.
Don't let serie A fool you.

Home of Barca Fans