• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Napoli reminds me of Atalanta but with prettier football. Atalanta was crushing Serie A that season then completely folded against a meh Real Madrid in CL.

Yeah, like Atalanta but with a world class 9 and another top player in Kvarashkelia. If these two players are blocked, or missing, especially Osimhen, they are cooked imo.

They are a bit like us too imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
They might get out to AC Milan.
The 0-4 was a wake up call.

Also domestic sides playing against each other in Europe have different dynamics

I am not even putting that much weight on the AC Milan result. They were missing Osimhen and it could have just been Napoli on a bad day. Happens to best.
But I just think City Bayern Real are clear favourites against them.

note: I did not know they are playing Milan next in CL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Napoli have a better squad than Atalanta did.

Kim Min-jae looks legit too and supposedly been the best defender in Serie A this season. Players like Zielinski and Lobotka are also solid players.

Morten

Sure. But like Atalanta, cruising serie A but don't stand a chance at CL glory.

I don't follow Serie A that closely, but unless my eyes decieves me, i can't find them winning a single league title in recent years.

Napoli will certainly walk it, but i do think you are right in UCL, i think Napoli will have a hard time against Milan there.

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't follow Serie A that closely, but unless my eyes decieves me, i can't find them winning a single league title in recent years.

Napoli will certainly walk it, but i do think you are right in UCL, i think Napoli will have a hard time against Milan there.

Wait? Atalanta did not win Serie A?! What were colombians celebrating then that year?

serghei

They are walking the Serie A, but we are also walking La Liga, a higher tier league. Knockout games are a bit more tricky, you need mentality and experience to deal with the intensity and the pressure of such games.

Not sure Napoli have the maturity to go all the way, but they have a nice path to make a historic final. I'm afraid they'll get outclassed in the final though even if they make it.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
these la liga refs are straight up garbage.
in posession hits chest of cellabos with a straight arm not even an elbow (hes runs into him) and madrid get the foul + yellow lol..

serghei

We should learn a thing or two from Madrid and their Vinicius and Rodrygo signings. Spend the big bucks on potential stars, not fecking Ferran Torres. Extremely talented players are gonna pan out if you nurture them well.

Home of Barca Fans