• Sevilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Real looks in good form.

Also really like Camavinga at LB. He's probably been the best one this season. Not impressed at all by Tchouameni on the other hand.
Probably close but not best
Nacho biggest impact player the last 3-4 months. Rodrygo form upfront has also been top notch. It's first time he's started 7 straight games long as I can recall

Looking ropey vs Chelsea is not much a bother for a 20 year old DM still figuring out their best position, so hardly anything to pull him up on. Cama has done well and should stay LB vs athletic sides no matter what

JamDav1982

He is better LB than Mendy to be fair although not that difficult.

Done well enough just dont see him being there long term or think he looks like knows how to play it properly.

Could be wrong. Lets see.

El Gato

Villarato!
He'll be fine DM or LB as was said last season where only complaint was he got stuck in and mistimed a lot. Doesn't speak to his intelligence or athleticism which are excellent, rest comes with age for most players. A nice and collected player to have.
Mendy is a barebones LB not much better than likes of Coentrao have been. Good to have but otherwise offload at first chance of cashing in and looks that's just what we'll do considering Fran Garcia is getting brought in. He and Cama should balance that position well enough

Tchou I'm not too disappointed in either. Without making excuses for him like a lot of madridistas do saying he's not been same since that pen he missed in Qatar, he's just not a DM. He's always been a B2B in mold of Kante and he's being asked to balance out with old players and play conservatively

JamDav1982

Dont think he will be fine at LB but lets see how pans out could be wrong.

Yeah Mendy was never good enough on the ball and didnt improve on that in slightest.

Tchou probably suffers from being similar to Kroos in where wants ball and way he can zing it.. but Kroos been better than him.

Dont think he is a Kante and will be more of a sitter than that but Ancelotti clearly still rates Kroos/Modric very highly and like the pace/energy of Valverde or Camavinga there at times with them for now.

mc_lovin

Still remember when Mendy had a bigger offensive impact than Semedo :lol: Fun times.

I imagine Camavinga will end up in midfield, far too talented not to. But then again Real seems all over Bellingham.

Morten

Still remember when Mendy had a bigger offensive impact than Semedo :lol: Fun times.

I imagine Camavinga will end up in midfield, far too talented not to. But then again Real seems all over Bellingham.

I'm not sure about that, Bellingham might be too expensive, and we need to strenghten other positions.

Think he will be off to Man City.

JamDav1982

Not sure that was the case.

Mendy was every bit as bad as Semedo in final third. Maybe even worse.

Mendy was decent defender.. Semedo was worse on that.

El Gato

Villarato!
Interesting... always thought Tchouameni was a textbook positional DM. Don't see him as a box to box runner.
He's done running in that stint in autumn to point where Kroos sounded off they're learning how to play with as is much different to Casemiro that way
He played in double pivot in Monaco in Khedira like role, so not really surprising I thought. Been caught out centrally often times when covering the oldies in 4-3-3

Mendy not as bad as made out but limited. He can get past his man rather easy and does not get bullied off ball but final pass often poor

Porque

New LaLiga logo.

Screenshot-2023-04-24-at-12-09-04-PM.png

Going for the PremierLeague brand positioning. Told these fools about this 10 years ago, but better late than never. Of course you slap naming rights of a bank underneath it and it makes the brand change obsolete.

Home of Barca Fans