• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

ebc_99

LaLiga is becoming really low quality other than the top teams.

These repeated summers of teams spending no money and selling all their best players to EPL is lowering the level a lot.

Madrid aren't going to drop many so we can't either.

Every league is low quality other than the top teams, welcome to modern football. But of all the leagues in Europe, La Liga has the most depth, I don't think any other league can match it. There is more to football than spending money, especially if most of it is wasted, Barca fans should know that better than most.

ajnotkeith

What did EPL-teams win Europe last season again?

Did you even read what I said. I said other than the top teams.

The mid-table to relegation teams have way better squads and outspend the La Liga ones by huge margins, that's where the difference is.

FinBarcelonafan

They have a lot of cash, but they get relatively little out of it, mid-bottom table sides in Spain are not much below EPL.

True. Spanish spend the money much wiser because they have to. PL teams are the idiots of the market basically. Throwing money around for fun.

Morten

Did you even read what I said. I said other than the top teams.

The mid-table to relegation teams have way better squads and outspend the La Liga ones by huge margins, that's where the difference is.

Disagree, lots of poor sides in EPL also, not much difference between La Liga and EPL there, in my opinion.

Catta

LaLiga is becoming really low quality other than the top teams.

These repeated summers of teams spending no money and selling all their best players to EPL is lowering the level a lot.

Thank Tebas for that, the man is doing everything in his power to turn La Liga in to a one horse league.

ajnotkeith

Every league is low quality other than the top teams, welcome to modern football. But of all the leagues in Europe, La Liga has the most depth, I don't think any other league can match it. There is more to football than spending money, especially if most of it is wasted, Barca fans should know that better than most.

Guys like Isak and Diego Carlos who were important players for European clubs in LaLiga went to mid-table clubs in EPL.

Morten

Guys like Isak and Diego Carlos who were important players for European clubs in LaLiga went to mid-table clubs in EPL.

Isak didn't score much in la liga, if he continues to do well in EPL than that hardly supports your arguments, other than EPL-sides having more money.
Though of course, one can read very little from how well one player is performing.

ebc_99

Players like those are a dime a dozen, easily replaceable, La Real and Sevilla will bring in equal or better players for a fraction of the price.

ajnotkeith

Thank Tebas for that, the man is doing everything in his power to turn La Liga in to a one horse league.

I like the idea of a salary cap if implemented across Europe but LaLiga is the only top league with such a harsh salary cap/FFP rules, so all it does is hold the league back. Prem rules on spending are so lax they may as well not even be there. How are teams meant to compete with that, when clubs like Nottingham Forest are net spending 200m in one summer, and the whole bottom half of Liga has spent 5 million?

LaLiga clubs will struggle to compete on international scale in the future if this continues.

Porque

We need a new Euro Cup. The European Cup of Near Relegation, where every team in the top 3 above relegation gets to participate.

We will find out once and for all who has the best almost shitcan teams.

If you win it you get win the Golden Woodenspoon, and one year of relegation immunity.

Home of Barca Fans