• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Porque

EPL-clubs will implement a salary cap too, don't know if as strict though.

Won't make much of a difference as income levels are still way bigger in England. May shrink the internal sales inflation and mean the rest of Europe get offers like 50m for Isak instead of 75m for Isak.

But it may help the Madeids and Barcas stay within price competition.

FinBarcelonafan

If I saw correctly Oblak out and Atletico drew Vs Sociedad..

Keep playing Griez from 70min and your season will be down the toilet very soon!

Rassvet

Second week in a row I see a post on reddit saying a team scored to make it 2-0 and then I check the score post match and it is 1-1...

Happened with Juve-Roma last week and Locatelli's goal being disallowed and now Morata this week with Atletico

Horatio

You're welcome
Second week in a row I see a post on reddit saying a team scored to make it 2-0 and then I check the score post match and it is 1-1...

Happened with Juve-Roma last week and Locatelli's goal being disallowed and now Morata this week with Atletico

Temptation got rattled a little while ago in sevilla barca thread. Timeline makes sense.

Last edited:

Messi983

All La Liga teams except Sevilla have won in their European debuts this week, not bad.

CL:

Celtic - Real Madrid 0-3
Atletico Madrid - Porto 2-1
Barcelona - Viktoria Plzen 5-1
Sevilla - Manchester City 0-4

EL:

HJK Helsinki - Betis 0-2
Manchester United - Real Sociedad 0-1

ECL:

Villarreal - Lech Poznan 4-3

ajnotkeith

Rayo are destroying valencia, should be 2/3 up

Andoni Iraola is a class manager.

Working in absolute chaos and instability, with a below par team even for a relegation battle, hardly a penny spent, and achieved solid 13th place last season and looks to be replicating that this year too. Were even 4th after the halfway point of last season.

Bigger clubs should have him on their radar.

Home of Barca Fans