• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Temptation

Lewy is going to have to perform a legendary carry job to win this title for Barca

The El Clasicos will be decisive. Barca basically have to go for a win in more or less every game this season.

One positive is that would mean Xavi wouldn't dare bench RL9 much!!

Morten

Pathetico, they have always been.

When it was the last time Simeone won a game that mattered against RM???
Can't really remember....

Better record against us than you though, didn't he need a Koeman-led Barcelona to grab a single win at Camp Nou in about 10 years?
Domestically, of course, different story in Europe.

Birdy

Simeone is well and truly finished. The signs were there last season. Only thing he was good at was organizing the defence and shithouse his way to goals, but his defence since last season been pathetic.

I think they will surely be out of the top-4 this season.
Were lucky to get in last season already.

Villareal, Betis, and Bilbao are clearly better than them, and will prove it in the long run

serghei

Looking at Liverpool and Bayern level, Madrid are top favorites for another CL win. I see only City taking them out, and maybe PSG, but them oil teams are mental jelly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think they will surely be out of the top-4 this season.
Were lucky to get in last season already.

Villareal, Betis, and Bilbao are clearly better than them, and will prove it in the long run

Tough to say as those teams sometimes find ways to collapse towards the end of the season, but so far it does look like Atletico are primed for a season outside top four.

Atletico's transfer business been shocking too tbh. Their CBs are a joke.

Birdy

Better record against us than you though, didn't he need a Koeman-led Barcelona to grab a single win at Camp Nou in about 10 years?
Domestically, of course, different story in Europe.

Europe included.
Doesn't matter 'at Camp Nou' in particular.
He has kicked us out of CL twice in 2014 and 2016, only to bend down to you in the final.

I think the last important game he won against RM was 2013 Copa Final, when Mourinho was still coaching.
That's many many years ago...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also impossible to predict how most teams will look after the World Cup when player fatigue kicks in.

Home of Barca Fans