Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Devils

Beyond delighted to see this.

Hope Vini scores and dances on these disgusting fools souls.

I wish Atletico nothing but the very worst with the shit they pulled with Griezmann.

We can take care of Real Madrid ourselves.

El Gato

Villarato!
If Barcelona win the league this season, I will change my avatar in honor of its greatest player ever for the following year

Morten

We'll beat RM home and away this season.

Book it.

I will give Barca one thing, once they have momentum, they don't let us hang around, Barcelona kills the game unlike these "elite" english sides that thinks a 1 or 2 goal lead is safe.
We will, more than likely mount a comeback if the score is reasonably close, Barcelona knows that.

Don't think you will win 2 out of 2 though.

hardyboy

Massive let down for the fans in the stadium. They created such a hostile atmosphere but Atletico failed to capitalize.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Massive let down for the fans in the stadium. They created such a hostile atmosphere but Atletico failed to capitalize.

Fuck those clowns.

Atleti fans are the worst. We need a legit third team in Spain, but I hope Atletico rots now and don't come back up again. Rather see a team like Betis be that legit third team challenging.

Most likely it just becomes a two-horse league again though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fuck those clowns.

Atleti fans are the worst. We need a legit third team in Spain, but I hope Atletico rots now and don't come back up again. Rather see a team like Betis be that legit third team challenging.

Most likely it just becomes a two-horse league again though.

Bilbao could make it

Temptation

I will give Barca one thing, once they have momentum, they don't let us hang around, Barcelona kills the game unlike these "elite" english sides that thinks a 1 or 2 goal lead is safe.
We will, more than likely mount a comeback if the score is reasonably close, Barcelona knows that.

Don't think you will win 2 out of 2 though.

Unless the GOAT Divock Origi is playing upfront against them!

El Gato

Villarato!
Ref is a spineless coward. Mendy gets the ball and gets booked while Reinildo nowhere near the ball twice going in full speed and still on pitch

Home of Barca Fans