• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Morten

Your posts are much more enjoyable when you drop the faux, "woe is RM" madrid jinxing/trolling and I can read actual pain in your posts :mou:

Tbh i'm salty that your defense simply can't concede in the league against anyone except us, what is this witchcraft, you aren't actually even good at defending.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Last minute win vs Valencia away from home with RM slipping up for a draw vs second bottom Girona could be vital at the end of season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tbh i'm salty that your defense simply can't concede in the league against anyone except us, what is this witchcraft, you aren't actually even good at defending.

Witchcraft is what Madrid had to win those CLs with blatant help from refs and those last minute goals in the league.

Richard.H

Last minute win vs Valencia away from home with RM slipping up for a draw vs second bottom Girona could be vital at the end of season.

No, it won't be if Xavi is still around. We will drop points sooner than later. Can't always rely on Lewy.

Richard.H

Stegen is having the best start of the season in a Barca shirt. The hair replacement surgery in Turkey probably boosted his confidence a lot.

Home of Barca Fans